Do animals have human qualities?
human and animal
Born in 1945; Former State Secretary; 1980 to 2002 member of the German Bundestag with a focus on research policy; 2006 to 2011 Chairman of the Federal Government's Nanocommission; since 2008 member of the German Ethics Council, spokesman for the working group "Research on human-animal hybrids". www.ethikrat.org
introductionEven in antiquity, the training of medicine in Greece was not only associated with the dissection of dead animals, but also with interventions on living animals, with animal experiments. In the development of modern medicine since the 16th century, animal experiments were resumed after a pause of more than 1000 years. In the 19th century, like physics and chemistry, medicine became an experimental science based on the results of animal experiments.
Since then, there has been a steady increase in scientific animal testing. Their results made important contributions to disease research and the development of vaccines and drugs. With the development of modern biomedical basic research, there was a constant expansion of scientific questions as a justification for scientific animal experiments. Today, research on animals takes place mainly on animals bred for research purposes. In 2009, 2.78 million vertebrates were used in Germany for experiments and other scientific purposes and 690,000 vertebrates were killed for scientific purposes. 
- The demand for oil is increasing
- What qualifies as big data
- Is it healthy to add sugar to tea?
- Can Xanax that got wet still work?
- Who would win Lion or Brock Lesnar?
- What are the free tutorials for SAS
- What are some of the psychological hacks
- What is digital single lens reflex camera
- What are the best banquets in Jammu
- No metals at the moment
- What is a Program Management Analyst
- Where do I start with GRE prep
- What is the Quoras Data Retention Policy
- Clos Maggiore London is a reliable restaurant
- Are the good old days really better
- What was Lata Mangeshkar's first song
- Why do automotive companies go bankrupt more easily?
- What makes graphs so strong
- What are simple prepositions
- Are there any unpopular K-pop groups
- What do you know about testosterone
- How does photosynthesis take place in lamplight
- What are the benefits of being Swedish?
- Runs your nose to your brain
- Are social media audits useful?
- How can a star fruit kill you
- Psychedelic therapy is just a placebo effect
- Big cities are overrated
- How many Bolsheviks were there in 1917
- What should I do with my future
- What is a Minister for Brexit
- What is the unsafe use of oxygen
- Do you regret studying philosophy at university?