Can a commercial student record an animation
Effects on health insurance, child benefit, BAföG ...
Working independently during your studies: So that everything goes well, you should know the effects. And be properly insured!
1. Health insurance
Most Students under 25 years of age are about their parents family insured and do not pay their own contributions. It can stay that way if you part-time self-employed work and yours monthly income regularly no higher than 470 euros are (as of 2021). You can work more during the semester break. If the income limit is exceeded for more than three months within a year, the family insurance ends. Before you do anything wrong, you'd better ask your health insurance company BEFORE!
It doesn't work without health insurance.
Students who cannot or no longer have family insurance because they exceed the above-mentioned income limit or are older than 25 years can then take out statutory insurance ("student health insurance") at a comparatively low rate - but only if they are only part-time work. If you are classified as full-time, you will not be covered by compulsory student insurance. In this case, you have the option of either taking out voluntary statutory health insurance or switching to private health insurance. But then it can quickly become expensive. You then have to pay a monthly fee of between 200 and 500 euros because the reference value is used as a benchmark here.
The health insurance company decides whether self-employment is full-time or part-time! Time and financial aspects are decisive for the assessment. If you do not work more than 20 hours a week, the health insurance usually assumes that you are self-employed as a part-time job. However, this does not apply if your monthly self-employed income exceeds 75% of the monthly reference amount (i.e. 2,467.50 EUR, as of 2021); In this case, the health insurance fund assumes that you make a living mainly from this income and that you are therefore self-employed. In any case, you should inform your health insurance company early on about your self-employment and later regularly about the income development (e.g. by submitting an income tax assessment). Otherwise there is a risk that the health insurance company will terminate the student health insurance at a later point in time and make contributions - also retrospectively up to the date of business registration! - asks.
- How hard is the NET
- Which causes spruce trees to turn yellow
- Are religious organizations in India tax exempt
- Is the Pakistani space agency better than NASA
- What is a computer bus network
- What are your unpopular opinions about guitar pedals
- User support cost formulas for SaaS applications
- Besides his influence, Bob Dylan is overrated
- Supports the Django REST framework SOA
- What are bluetooth HCL packets
- Risk insurance is a must
- How is the heart test carried out
- Why do people invest in ICOs
- Which second largest state has NRIs
- What is the best photo of shadows
- What are icebergs
- How can I concentrate while drawing
- Is the singularity point massive
- What does audio 1
- What is 123456789 squared
- Are guys really easy as they say
- How do free iOS apps make money
- Hydrate or dehydrate alcoholic beverages
- What are the creative business ideas for 2017
- What is processor speed
- Who painted The Blue Ophelia and why
- Men should shave their armpits
- Can lead oxide be reduced by hydrogen
- How does psychology see love
- What is Accidental Food Additive
- How famous is the Pakistan Super League
- Why have CVS stocks fallen significantly?
- What's your unforgettable day on Quora
- What are your favorite Sanskrit poems