How can business cards be made more useful?
Useful ideas for the back of your business cards
Business cards are tiny - only 45.9 square inches - so why not make the most of them and the back of your business card
also use? It only increases the price minimally and doubles the available space.
You can certainly find a lot of useful content for your business card and most reputable printing companies like Overnightprints offer this option too.
Note the word “useful” - adding content that people want to keep and use is one of the smartest things you can do on the back of your business card. This is also one of the reasons why calendars are so popular (however, once the calendar year is up, your card may be discarded.
So what else can you offer there? For example, you can add information related to your area of business, such as mortgage repayment schedules if you work as a broker, or common weights and units of measure if you sell cooking and kitchen supplies.
You can offer information that is useful in your community, such as emergency numbers (fire brigade, police, poison control, animal shelter or public order office, etc.).
If your contacts are mostly fans of a local sports club, consider having the current season's schedule printed on the back of the card.
However, if you have the back of your card printed, there is less room for other things. So if you usually write something on the back of your card when you pass it on, this idea may not work for you. The point is, it would be stupid to waste all that wonderful space.
Be on the lookout for a future post that will look at adding marketing material to the back of the business card.
- What is business not easy
- Why was Eric Trump addressed in public
- How did the Empire replace Clone Troopers
- Are you still living in Oak Ridge?
- Adding butter to milk makes buttermilk
- How do I get to cloud storage
- Where are the Bethesda Game Studios located
- Why do new tennis balls smell bad
- Why not mainstream robots
- Can a chemical engineer work at ESA
- What is a backward release
- Every planet is completely round
- How many members are there on Twitter
- Can an orthodontist test for oral cancer
- How cold it gets in Thessaloniki
- What are cyber crooks
- Who can submit an amicus letter
- What does SCVNGR
- Hires drdo metallurgy and materials engineers
- Is face yoga worth trying
- Haryanvi is mostly spoken in Panipat Haryana
- What are eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- What is the difference between at once and at the same time
- Am I jealous of my friend's friends