Electric cars are low-maintenance
Maintenance of an electric car
Electric cars require significantly less maintenance than conventional vehicles. Inspections are required less often due to the low level of wear and tear and are by no means as extensive as is known from combustion engines. On the one hand, this is due to the fact that there are fewer moving parts. There are no susceptible components such as gears, clutches, exhausts, toothed belts, fuel pumps and spark plugs. On the other hand, the motors are considered to be very robust and durable.
Because of the regenerative braking, only half of the maintenance intervals are required for the brakes. There is also no need to change the oil, because very few Stromers carry more liquid substances than coolant, brake fluid and windshield washer fluid. Although the battery becomes less effective over time, with a service life of ten years, which is even guaranteed by some manufacturers, this can hardly be regarded as regular maintenance. The maintenance of electric cars is mainly limited to three elements: electric motor, inverter and on-board charger.
If the time comes and your electric car needs maintenance, inspection or repair, only qualified mechanics are allowed to lend a hand and tools. The workshop employee is not even allowed to change tires without the appropriate qualification. He receives this in three stages with more than 100 teaching units at TÜV, DEKRA, manufacturers and suppliers. Over 15,000 qualifications have already been issued in the last 10 years. This means that the vehicle workshops are well equipped to carry out work on high-voltage vehicles.
- What are quarterly rocks
- If 0 is an empty set
- What is the molecular formula of galena
- Big cities are overrated
- Why do structures exist in C.
- How does forgiveness conclude a person
- A liberal arts degree is well worth it
- Allergic reactions are on the rise
- How is Nagato related to Naruto?
- Is CrossFit overhyped overrated
- Which hedge funds invest in startups
- Save money on printing at home
- Is the real money in self-employment
- Where can I buy XVG in India
- Why do many villains come from heroes
- What is the GTA 5 RP Mod
- What were John le Carre books about?
- Why did Credence Barebone kill the Senator
- How do I install a brave browser
- Is it worth dropping out of college
- Why don't chemists study sound
- How can I learn multivariable calculations on my own?
- How do you become an archaeologist?
- What is a soccer prediction