Why don't hypnotists get rich
Hypnosis has nothing to do with magic, nothing to do with unconsciousness and nothing to do with lack of will. hypnosis is not sleep either. you will not do or say anything under hypnosis that you would not do or say while awake.
Hypnosis is a specifically initiated and deepened state of trance in which your attention is directed to your inner experience. While the outside world hardly plays a role anymore and you are in a wonderful, relaxed physical state, in the trance it is possible to communicate directly with your subconscious via inner images, feelings, memories or suggestions. Your own goals can be reached faster and more easily, various problems can be overcome more easily and other good and meaningful changes can be integrated into your life. you only need consciously the will and the willingness to change, everything else is taken care of by your subconscious.
what are possible areas of application for hypnosis?
•support in weight reduction
•support with smoking cessation
•find inner peace and relaxation
•coping with stress / burnout prevention
•Overcome stage fright
•Combat exam anxiety
•strengthening self-esteem and self-confidence
•increase in motivation and energy
I would be happy to invite you to a detailed, free information appointment after making an arrangement by telephone.
elke bernholz • 0 53 41/24 47 04
Hypnosis is not suitable for people with intellectual disabilities, epileptics, thrombosis patients, psychoses, depression and personality disorders, severe cardiovascular diseases or diseases of the central nervous system as well as recent heart attacks or strokes.
- What is an experimental drawing
- What are some IoT platforms besides ThingSpeak
- What wildflowers are common in Utah
- What is pyrolysis What is an example
- What is a Nikon D7000
- What is a nightmare
- How many people ask about retro
- Who are the best live musicians
- Why do people hate science interstellar
- Would North Korea ever change in 2014?
- Was Janet Jackson in the thriller
- Which state has the most alligators?
- How do I prevent genetic disabilities
- Is Gumroad a scam
- Have you ever loved someone the most
- Recycle glass
- Where is the Mars Scout now
- Are braces insured
- What is uneven speed
- How do I replenish my water table
- Can IB students ever skip classes?
- Why we used a fan in SMPS
- Who taught McCartney how to play bass
- How to Get Amazon Reviews