How can I export artifacts
Main menu → Manage → Export
You can export your portfolio for offline use of your files and content created in Mahara. You can export at any time and as often as you like. You have two options for the export:
HTML website: A zip file with your portfolio data is created. This file cannot be re-imported into Mahara. Other portfolio software systems cannot do this with this file either. However, after unzipping the file, it can be opened and viewed in the browser. To do this, click on the file.
Leap2A: A zip file containing a folder in the Leap2A standard format is created. You can then import this into another Leap2A-compliant system or have it imported by an administrator into your current Mahara or another one. A new user is created during the import process. You can also import it into your own account again in Manage → Import
We recommend that you keep your portfolio in both Formats (HTML and Leap2A) as you never know if you will want to import it back to Mahara or into another ePortfolio system later.
To export your portfolio on Manage → Export:
Choose either Standalone HTML website or Leap2A. You can go through the export process twice to create both formats.
Choose what you want to export:
All my data: Every artefact and portfolio that is stored in your account in Main menu → Create and in your profile in User menu → Profiles. Excluded are any of your group contributions.
Just some of my views: You can choose which views and the artifacts they contain are exported.
Some of my collections: You can choose which collections and the artifacts they contain to export.
Your pages and collections are listed alphabetically.
If you have chosen to export just some pages or collections, you can select them here by ticking the individual checkboxes to mark them for inclusion.
Use the buttons Select all or Reverse selection to quickly choose the portfolio pages or collections to include in your export.
Click the Click to preview link to preview a page before you select it. You cannot yet preview collections.
When you selected the HTML export, you can choose to Include comments if you want to keep that in your export. In order to do so, set the switch to "Yes".
This option is only available when you choose the HTML website export. When you choose the Leap2A export, your feedback is always included.
Click on the Generate export-Button to start the export process.
Depending on the size of your portfolio, the export may take some time. After everything has been processed, a file is automatically downloaded or offered to you to save. This depends on your browser settings.
If the export comes to a standstill and the progress bar does not continue, it is possible that the server settings do not allow long-lasting processes. Contact the administrator using the "Contact" form in the footer.
Experimental function: If your site administrator has activated the Leap2A Exports queue function, you will receive a notification when the export is finished. You then have 24 hours until the link to the archive expires. If you don't download your export within this timeframe, you will need to export the content again.
- Can Trump cure poverty
- What will I learn in mechanical engineering
- Is it rude to oppose clitoral removal?
- What would make you miserable
- How can I be like Chris Evans
- Children still play in sandboxes
- How do GPCRs activate G protein
- Is there a direct approval in the KIIT
- Manually remove garden weeds
- What is the future of Minneapolis
- One day we'll recycle entire planets
- Do the CFA exams take place in India?
- How does Jupiter Mahadasha affect you
- Is the UHP nitrogen pure nitrogen
- Communication is a liberal arts major
- How can I become a track and field athlete
- What are the best secrets to be had
- What are London's famous wedding cocktails
- What is a backpack
- When did Superman first fight Darkseid?
- Who is the captain of Real Madrid
- What does size mean to you
- Why are artists so introverted
- What words express disgust in Lithuanian?