How does reputation work on social media
Reputation Management: How to Show Your Best Side
Even if it is an all too often used buzzword in the marketing industry, storytelling is an important tool to sustainably influence an image and thus reputation.
In principle, storytelling - as the name suggests - is nothing more than telling a story. But you are not telling a made-up story, a fairy tale or a fable: Instead embed corporate culture, values or future plans in an interesting story. Through storytelling, you can also reach those users who do not predominantly pay attention to hard facts, but prefer the emotional form of communication. Give the information a context that inspires, touches or makes your target group think. The use of pictures contributes to an emotional effect of your storytelling - ideally you use a multimedia concept.
For reputation management, you can use an existing story or create a new one. It is important that you do not run different stories at the same time that contradict each other or differ greatly in style. Because in the course of storytelling you should develop an unmistakable style, your very own way of storytelling, which you then expand in the course of the ORM. And the style and tone of this story must also match the way you address your target audience. This includes, for example, whether you deal with criticism in a humorous or factual and serious manner. Are you ready to give your customers contractions (of course to the appropriate extent) or does it fit your image better if you withdraw?
Running two stories with different tones at the same time contradicts this principle. Determine your style and approach to customers and reach your target group through exciting stories.
- What is Shatapatha Brahmana
- What are the cons of niche marketing
- Who Are Googles' Greatest Web Search Partners
- Why is paper so valuable
- How do stocks work
- What is the most dangerous mythical animal
- Is it true that Soros owns Snopes
- How accurate is the global corruption barometer
- How would someone burn spontaneously
- How can a math phobia love math
- Why do the people gank in Dark Souls
- How do I learn to code quickly
- How can earth be sintered
- What is the tax bracket for 2018
- VR technology is still growing
- How does neuroscience affect education
- Is CITD the best
- What is vacuum 1
- What is the future in learning big data
- How does a turbine flow meter work
- What should everyone know about Arlington Texas
- Why are catamarans so fast
- What's good about having an international business
- What is the Philippines' largest export