What excites you every morning
Coffee: This is what happens to your body when you have a cup every morning
Not only in films do the protagonists turn into real monsters if they haven't got their cup of coffee in the morning, too In real life there is this one person in the circle of friends or colleagues who becomes obnoxious if they cannot drink the black hot drink for breakfast. It has long been no secret that coffee or the caffeine it contains is a stimulant. But apart from its stimulating effect, the dark liquid, which is made from roasted coffee beans, has long been considered an unhealthy drink. But contrary to previous assumptions, they have Some studies have now proven that up to 400 milliliters does not pose any health risks for an adult. On the contrary - the popular drink can have a positive effect on the body ... ☕️
1. Your metabolism is working at full speed
A cup of black coffee in the morning not only gets the circulation going, the metabolism is also stimulated by the black drink. If you enjoy a cup of the hot drink without milk, sugar or sweetener, not only the activity of the intestinal walls and thus digestion, the engine of metabolism, is stimulated, but the daily calorie consumption can - according to the study - increase by around 100 calories. If that is not a reason for the obligatory cup in the morning ?!
2. Coffee strengthens your brain power
You are facing another hard day at work and you have to go full throttle all day? Then you can hardly do anything better than start the day with a cup of coffee. The caffeinated hot drink not only wakes you up and increases the ability to concentrate, in the long term it can also reduce brain diseases such as Alzheimer's or at least delay them a little.
3. Cardiovascular diseases are prevented
The term antioxidants is usually used in connection with fruits and vegetables, but coffee also contains these healthy chemical compounds, which are known to fight free radicals and thus protect the cells. The ingredient contained in the hot drink can even be better absorbed by the body than that in apples, berries and co .. Studies have also shown that the stimulant and the radical scavengers to be found in it keep the blood vessels supple and thus serious cardiovascular diseases can prevent ❤️
4. You could get heartburn
Coffee not only has positive effects on the body, it can also have some unpleasant side effects. Especially if you suffer from a sensitive stomach, the acid contained in the hot drink can irritate it and lead to unpleasant abdominal pain and heartburn. This is mainly due to the fact that the popular drink has a relaxing effect on certain muscles, including the esophageal sphincter, and so the acid rising from the stomach cannot be stopped.
5. Your mood rises
Bad mood? But then quickly to the next Starbucks! Scientists have found that the likelihood of developing depression in people who regularly consume the popular hot drink is around ten percent lower. This is mainly due to the fact that it contains many important antioxidants and increases the body's own well-being. No wonder - a Pumpkin Spice Latte also tastes delicious! 😉
You might also be interested in these articles:
Eat the right breakfast: the best tips for a flat stomach
Lose weight: These foods activate your body's own slimming hormones
- How do tidal waves occur
- You can use local yeast for baking
- What are some tips for IPM
- How does OmiseGo work
- What is the future of Verge XVG
- What is Einstein's theory of local realism
- What is radiation How is it generated?
- Which molecule has more than 3 bonds?
- What's the worst about slavery
- What event in history prevented a disaster?
- Where does Parthenium come from
- What are the first steps of programming
- What is a Program Management Analyst
- Why am I buying shares in SBI
- How do you create a MongoDB backup
- What does bell number mean
- What is the modulus of elasticity
- Should antidepressants be taken long term
- Is the wording correct in English these days?
- Has George W. Bush publicly supported torture
- What are sword scabbards made of?
- There are plastics in bottled water
- How was Green City Jamnagar
- Microsoft changed the interview process