Support QuickBooks the latest GST billing
GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App for PC Windows
A GST compatible billing and bookkeeping app that allows a business owner to maintain complete control over their business accounting, inventory, invoicing, billing, estimates, expenses, GST taxes and more. This gives you full control of the business in a very simple and straightforward way.
Zybra is a simple app that can be used for GST billing, invoicing, business bookkeeping / bookkeeping, inventory / warehouse management, estimates, quotes and expenses.
More than 55,000 users in 22 states in India use the Zybra app to manage their invoicing, billing, bookkeeping and GST returns.
How can Zybra help your business grow?
Zybra allows you to control your business accounting activities like managing bills, ledgers, payments, inventory, etc. from anywhere, anytime. You can now focus more on your business and let Zybra manage all accounting activities for your company
- You can create digital invoices / invoices in seconds and send them by email / WhatsApp / SMS etc.
- You can keep track of all receivables and also check the general ledger of all customers / clients
- Get the live status of your inventory / stock even when you are not in the office
- Live reporting on profit, loss, sales, expenses, purchases
- Live data synchronization with multiple users in the company
- Live data synchronization with online version
- GSTR1 submission of software
Download now and get a FREE trial.
• Perform Sale & Purchase on the go
• Track accounts receivable and payable daily, 15 days, 30 days
• Money-in and money-out transactions
• Adding costs, tracking costs
• Manage sales and returns
• Send SMS, WhatsApp or email payment reminders
• Send messages to your parties with every transaction
• Billing of all your customers through your phone
• Collect payments via UPI directly on your return account
• Integrated payment gateway
• Manage all bank accounts and their balances
• Add receipts and entries
• Bank integration for automatic import
• Bank reconciliation
• Item sales and purchase information
• Element unit support
• Tax assistance
• Support for alternative units
• Item inventory management - live status
• Item-related tax
• Item category
• Batch & Godown Tracking
Billing & billing
• Customizable GST invoice and billing templates
• Add a business logo to your invoice
• Add signatures
• Print professional invoices
• Send professional invoices via SMS, WhatsApp, email
Reports (in app)
• Loss of profit
• Accounts payable
• GSTR3B, GSTR1, GSTR4
• Daily GST billing / billing reports
• Daily sales updates
• Daily payment reminders
• Automatic backup to keep your data safe at all times
• Import from Tally, Marg, Quickbooks, Zohobooks, Busy, Vyapar
• Disposition for articles
• Print reports and all transactions
• GST reminders
• Barcode-based billing
• Thermal printing of retail invoices
• Chat support around the clock
• Export more than 50 reports
• GSTR1 in JSON formats
• GSTR3B, GSTR1 returns the shelf
• Creation of e-way invoices
To see all of our features in detail, download NOW and sign up.
Changelog / New FeaturesZybra Referral Program
Banking Section Changes
Sales Person Auto Select In Voucher
GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App for PC Windows: The latest version of GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App is 2.0. It was released on 2021-03-25. You can download GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App 2.0 directly from Appfurpc.com. Over 937 users rate an average of 4.5 out of 5 via GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App. More than 100,000+ are currently playing GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App Come to them and download GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App right now!
To be clear about the download process of GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App for PC, it is not available directly from the internet. As of now, the app developers have only made it available for the Android platform. In order to use it on your PC device, the installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
To do all of these things on your computers and laptops, you need to download GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App for PC / Laptop with Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 operating systems.
There are two ways to download this GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App on laptop / PC. Use any, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this. Since both of them support APK installation, all you have to do is install them on your desktops and use it to install the net.zybra-v2.0.apk file so that you can use the GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App services on your PC with NOX or use Bluestacks. I'll explain both methods here; You can choose anything you want.
As I said earlier, in this post I will demonstrate two methods, let's see the first method of downloading GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App for PC with Bluestacks emulator.
GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App for PC Windows with BlueStacks
- First, you should install the Bluestacks software on your computer or laptop. Click here to download Bluestacks for PC. (Note: Return to this post once you've installed bluestacks correctly.)
- After Bluestacks, you now need to download the .APK file from GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks app already installed on your PC / laptop. In the left toolbox you will find the option Add APK. Download the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on it.
- It will ask for the location where you kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I kept it on the desktop, so I'll select it.
- The application will now be automatically installed on Bluestacks. You can find the GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App on the Applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now you are ready to use GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App on PC. Here is the GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App that runs successfully on my PC after installing and clicking on the app.
Now we should discuss the installation of GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App on the PC with the NOX App Player. You can use this method if the Bluestacks method is not working properly on your laptop or computer.
GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App for PC Windows with NOX App Player
- First you need to download the Nox App Player - https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start the installation on your computer / laptop.
- After the installation, open the NOX player. In the right corner you will find the option 'Add APK'. Now download the APK file from here
- Select Don't show again and click I know.
- You need to select the APK from the downloaded directory. Since I've saved it on the desktop, I'll choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in the Downloads area, select the .APK there yourself.)
- Nox will automatically install the application. Open it from the home screen of the Nox app player.
- You will then be asked if you would like to change your location from 'Worldwide' to a specific location. First, select the Later option.
- Now you are ready to use the app with some pre-existing website links embedded in the app.
- Note: Use ESCAPEto return to the start screen or use the icons to operate the GST Billing, Invoicing, Accounting & Inventory App on the PC NOX App Player.
We believe you will not have any problems downloading the app using the suggested methods. If you run into a problem, please let us know.
- Kareena Kapoor is pregnant
- What happened to Tea Party 2
- When should a startup outsource product development?
- Why do cats run around after defecation
- Why don't lunges hurt my knees
- Why are people on QQ
- How do we say interesting in Korean
- Who can be called a fan boy
- What is photonic propulsion
- Isn't veganism very similar to Indian vegetarianism?
- Why is a blog called a blog
- What is processor speed
- What is self balancing technology
- What is therapeutic yoga
- How to use a sunroof
- Is Orhan Pamuk still alive
- What if a dead snake bites you
- What is an Italian cheesecake
- Why do sharks eat other fish
- In which century were there the most wars?
- Dubai doesn't have an address system
- Generators produce DC voltage
- How can I be braver
- Why do people join IIPM