Means OG Original
What does the abbreviation OG Sneaker mean?
Time and again, sneakers are labeled with the addition “OG”. Such an abbreviation can have several meanings. An OG release is an "original" release and thus the first color path of a model.
In 1987, for example, the Tinker Hatfield designed Nike Air Max 1 OG out in the two colourways "University Red" and "Game Royal". The Air Max 90 OG followed three years later.
There are such "OG sneakers" from other brands too. At adidasFor example, the Ultra Boost OG with the black Primeknit 1.0 upper.
In the case of retro sneakers, the addition “OG” is a reference to one Original colorway. These appear preferably on the round anniversaries of a model. The brands emphasize the special story of a sneaker, the color and material design of which is usually modeled exactly on the "OG".
However, there are occasional deviations. Strictly speaking, one can then no longer speak of an "OG".
For collectors, “OG sneakers” have a special value, after all, they represent the beginning of a model series or a new edition that is based on the first releases at the time.
- Die MOOCs
- What is the historical origin of prayer
- Is it important to do exercises to learn physics
- How do I keep my friendships forever
- When were single-use cameras invented?
- Why is Trump President
- Whatever happened to actress Jewel Blanch
- What are some ways to trigger you
- What are the nicest websites
- A little ginger guy can become attractive
- Which instrument should I learn after the ukulele?
- Why is equality not important
- Archery is a good hobby sport
- Colon cancer is mainly caused by stds
- Why am I here now
- How is a BB weapon made
- Could this key be used for hotels?
- Homework should be limited
- Which is the most emotional film
- What irritates you most about tourists
- Can a psychopath ethically be a vegan
- Are carrier bags actually environmentally friendly?
- If 9x 9 27 what is x
- Watch Pakistani Girls Porn 2