What is the number one sales enablement tool
Highspot sees strong customer growth as companies increasingly adopt sales enablement
SEATTLE, Jan. 27, 2021 - Highspot, the sales enablement platform that companies use to make their sales teams successful, today announced tremendous customer growth, including companies like Aetna, a CVS Health company; DocuSign, DuPont, Euler Hermes, General Motors, John Deere, ManpowerGroup, Milliken & Company, Nestle, Samsung Electronics America, and Verizon Media. Companies use Highspot to increase the performance of their sales teams. In the past year, Highspot connected more than three million sales employees, sales partners, service employees and customers in modern, digital sales experiences, which corresponds to a 100 percent increase in platform usage compared to 2019.
Remote work and home office as a new reality have accelerated the pace of digital transformation and changed the way go-to-market teams interact with buyers. According to Gartner, Inc. 80 percent of business-to-business sales will be processed digitally by 2025 (Gartner, "The Future of Sales," M. Buckley, T. Travis, September 8, 2020). Additionally, Forrester Research stated, "To be successful in 2021 and beyond, B2B sellers need the right enablement tools to increase their productivity and engage potential customers and customers in more meaningful ways." Sales, Forrester Research, Inc., October 23, 2020).
"All of the changes we've seen have only reinforced the importance of enablement for every role that interacts with customers," said Robert Wahbe, CEO of Highspot. “Last year we launched the industry’s first native product features that are fundamentally changing the way companies achieve business results. Our unified enablement platform offers real agility that helps our customers adapt to any environment and achieve consistent revenue performance. "
Facts about using Highspot
The rapidly growing usage of Highspot in 2020 shows that sales enablement plays a crucial role in the growth of companies. A recent TechValidate survey found:
- 100 percent of Highspot customers agreed that Highspot "improves employee productivity"
- Eighty-eight percent of Highspot's enterprise customers in the Fortune 500, Global 500, and S&P 500 agreed that Highspot's introduction "improved profit rates and revenue growth."
- 92 percent of customers use highspot sales plays to successfully place critical initiatives in teams
As its customer base grew, Highspot saw both regional and industry-specific growth. Highspot also registered a preference among buyers for its platform over the solutions of other competitors:
- The highspot EMEA business more than doubled in 2020
- Highspot's annual recurring revenue (ARR) from customers in the financial services industry more than doubled year over year
- More than 45 companies switched from competitor platforms to Highspot in 2020
- Highspot is number one in the area of customer satisfaction of all sales enablement providers on G2
- Highspot has 25 sales acceleration partners, including Challenger, Sandler, ValueSelling Associates and others, who provide customers with content and expertise from the world's leading sales and go-to-market experts directly in Highspot
“Highspot increases our sales efficiency by providing our teams with the best content. That has resulted in better win rates and increased sales, ”said Shamis Thomson, global manager, sales enablement, Hootsuite.
Highspot will continue to innovate across the industry in the coming year to solve customer challenges. More information is available at www.highspot.com.
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that sales employees love. We enable companies to decisively improve customer interactions in the sales process and thus to drive strategic growth. Our platform combines intelligent content management, training, contextual information, customer engagement and actionable analytics.
Sales and marketing teams use Highspot to create a holistic shopping experience that increases sales, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. With more than 90 percent recurring monthly usage and global support in 125 countries, Highspot is the highest rated sales enablement solution in the Salesforce AppExchange, G2 Crowd, Microsoft Store, Google Play, and Apple AppStore. Further information: www.highspot.com/de
The Highspot team develops and promotes the Highspot Sales Enablement Platform, which enables companies to hold more relevant sales calls and achieve sales targets. With AI-supported search functions, analytics, context-related training, targeted sales and over 50 integrations, the highspot platform delivers enterprise-level sales enablement in a modern design that salespeople and marketers love.
- What is better programming or animation
- CM Trader is a scam
- What causes pregnancy
- How does a person get Lyme disease
- Which element has the chemical symbol B.
- Can children be named after English nouns?
- Why is TDS deducted for online transactions
- What is a sup
- Be wrong about looking at calendars
- Is there a difference between swelling inflammations
- Why are golf pens so short
- What are acids made of?
- What is fixboot
- Supports the Moto Z VoLTE
- How do I use the face recognition feature
- What do Americans think of property tax?
- What is the procedure for space simulation
- How can I be careful in class
- Who are certified financial planners
- What is the formula for carbon carbonate
- How is americium made
- What is a Lambda Function in Java
- Bitcoin is bitcoin democratic
- Which living plants can match goldfish?