Which crime begins with the letter S.
How Kurt S. confessed to more and more murders
The police initially assume that their suspect is "only" responsible for the death of a 13-year-old boy. But the whole truth is much worse.
See the short documentary about this true crime here.
- Contribution length:
- 10 min
The year is 1978. Andrew, 13, is the son of a British soldier. In the early evening of October 27th, Andrew rides his Bonanza bike to a youth club and disappears without a trace on the way.
The video series "Wahre Verbrechen" from ZDFheute and "Hallo Deutschland" presents investigators in solving their most spectacular cases. For the first time they open their investigation files, show crime scene photos, police videos and autopsy reports. They drive to dead bodies and report on how they tracked down the perpetrators.
All episodes published so far about True Crimes at a glance.
It is the first case for the then young Commissioner Hennes Jöris. He was just finishing his police training when he was called to find the boy's body in a demolition house.
The search for the murderer begins
Only a knife that the officers find is an indication of the unknown perpetrator. A homicide commission is set up, hundreds of people are questioned, the officers are highly motivated to investigate the crime.
There were also one or two people - I don't remember exactly today - who were provisionally arrested, but the suspicion was never substantiated.
What the officers around investigator Jöris do not yet know at this point: Only another murder, six years later, will put them on the right track. And little Andrew's killer has a lot more to do with it.
As Kurt S. confessed to more and more murders - click through the investigation file:
You can see the resolution of this criminal case in the short documentation above.
More on true crimes
- Are funerals a waste of money
- Will virtual reality revolutionize the gaming industry
- What is your coping mechanism 3
- How do the Jewish people feel about tattoos?
- Are PCs a symbol of renegades?
- What are the best decks for Artifact
- What is the explanation of 7 chakras
- What is a jet push
- Alcohol reduces social anxiety
- What defines financial abuse in a relationship
- What is italian food
- Removes the brown color of cucumber juice
- Which rivers meet at the Bihar Ganges Yamuna
- How do smokers keep their lips pink?
- How can I fix Outlook error 0x8004010f
- What is the opposite meaning of trust
- What is a logical contradiction
- Which software is best suited for automatic backlinks
- Is spintronics necessary for quantum computing?
- What is Bangalore
- The speed of sound is the greatest in
- What is inertia What causes inertia
- In which box is Voldemort's wand
- Is my website good 1