Is the moon landing false or real
(No) moon landing: the fake forgery
However, another conspiracy theory made it into a conspiracy theory backed up with many apparent evidence: the American Bill Kaysing. The conspiracy pioneer doubted both the moon landing and previous space flights, such as those of the Russian Yuri Gagarin and the American John Glenn. Such achievements were simply not technically possible - their staging would serve propaganda purposes during the Cold War. In 1976 - four years after Apollo 17, the last manned moon landing - he self-published his book We Never Went to the Moon. America's Thirty Billion Dollar Swindle «, in German» We never went to the moon. America's $ 30 Billion Fraud ". He had already written it two years earlier, but couldn't find a publisher who wanted to print it. In this standard work on the moon (not) landing genre, he summarizes for the first time all the “evidence” that Armstrong and Aldrin never walked the surface of the moon in the summer of 1969, but rather stumbled through a lunar landscape in the Nevada desert as part of a large-scale production . The director of the science fiction adventure was Stanley Kubrick, who had gained relevant experience shortly before in 1968 while filming "2001 - A Space Odyssey".
Independent and suspicious
Kaysing had worked for seven years as a technical writer in the research department of Rocketdyne, the supplier of the main engines for the Saturn rockets, which gave him the opportunity to become an insider on space travel. But in 1963 the humanities graduate quit his job, sold his house and from then on devoted himself to journalism. Out and about in a mobile home, he was the "fastest pen in the west" on the hunt for exciting stories. His self-help books like Land and How to Buy it For a Few Dollars an Acre, or How to Eat Well on Less Than a Dollar a Day eats for less than a dollar a day) would probably still sell well today. In the magazine he founded, The Better World News, he spoke out against overarching materialism. His demands for more independence went hand in hand with a deep distrust of government organizations. This finally broke completely through a moon landing conspiracy.
In the introduction to his book on the moon landing, Kaysing puts the supposed moon landing in a row with mysterious political events such as the Watergate affair or the oil crisis in 1973. The questionable methods of evidence used by the conspiracy theorists also become clear here: Kaysing asks why Dutch newspapers were about as early as 1969 reported a fake moon landing, but there is no further evidence for these sources. Even decades later, he still has this argument in his repertoire in an interview: “The Dutch newspapers of July 21, 1969 said that the moon landing was a hoax, a fake, and I was unable to find one of these Dutch newspapers . "
- What is meant by GDR
- How does the United Nations implement decisions
- What is the Hungarian word for unemployed
- Lusha is a legal service for LinkedIn
- How many bikes are in a train?
- What screams I'm ashamed
- Why is newspaper used as packaging
- How far have you traveled for love
- How did seafarers use dead reckoning
- How can I apply for ECIL
- Which is better an mSATA or SSD
- Who gives annual festival information
- Good startup friendly patent attorneys in Mumbai
- How does meditation affect your heart rate
- Can I learn AP World History myself
- What is e 2 2
- Is the JEE network simple or not
- Is love a game
- What are the disadvantages of a greenhouse
- What wouldn't you do to make money?
- How can someone have an imperious presence
- What is the titration of Mohr salt
- Makes you smarter learning Spanish
- What is Earl DMX Simmons famous for
- What is a mini militia special
- Who was Rabindranath Thakur
- Why do functions only return one value?
- Can we download Psiphon for a Mac?
- What is the origin of Nick Fury
- What kind of poetry got you excited?
- What is the basicity of H3PO4
- How do I check the earlier punctuality of the trains
- Can chickens eat dry cat food
- Why do you think a reservation is necessary