Used car oil is poisonous
Information requirements for online retailers: according to the waste oil ordinance
Reader's comment on the article
The waste oil ordinance (AltölV) regulates the handling of used oils that are incurred as waste. The second section of the regulation (§§ 7 to 9), which imposes certain information obligations on sellers of oils, is particularly interesting. These are also to be observed for online dealers of motor oils and the like when selling in their own shop or on ebay.
" Read article
Shipping of used oil
Contribution by Tosse
June 19, 2013, 10:39 pm
Motor oils have a flash point of approx. 200 ° C and are not subject to the European Agreement on the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR). Substances with a flash point of less than 60 ° C are class 3 substances (flammable liquids) of the ADR, unless they have other dangerous properties (e.g. caustic, toxic, etc.). However, there are some substances with a flash point greater than 60 ° C that are still classified as dangerous goods. Examples are diesel fuel, heating oil (both substances UN No. 1203) and kerosene (UN No. 1223). Used engine oil is also not subject to the ADR regulations. However, there are exceptions, e.g. B. waste oil containers in car workshops, as in this (accidentally?) Z. Sometimes other substances (dangerous goods such as gasoline) can also be filled in.
Source: Deutsche Post / DHL
More comments on this article | Show all 3 comments in full
Their comparison lags enormously ...by @uli, January 27th, 2015, 11:55 pm
... Comparing hazardous substances with food is absolute nonsense.
Waste oil disposalby Marc Porwik, 07/14/2010, 9:13 am
A really enlightening article on waste oil disposal. We had already considered all of this since the beginning of our online sales, but now the costs of the return are also explicitly discussed again. Many Thanks!
waste oil disposalfrom uli, 07/13/2010, 5:54 pm
our legislators are becoming more and more impossible it still gets to the point where you have to get the old rolls to the bakery from whom you bought them and a large board has to be put up as a notice. slowly enough with the bureaucratic effort here in germany
write a comment
- What is the Hungarian word for unemployed
- What are the disadvantages of the centrifugal clutch
- If 0 is an empty set
- Which artist sings the song physically
- When does an INFJ
- How common is an infection after surgery?
- Would you hear my music
- Samsung is the next Apple
- Who invented the numbers
- Is echo localization like sight
- What is the best bait for trout
- How do I survive in Fortnite
- Are children capable of nervous laughter?
- Is there an internet service in Antarctica
- Who raised Hercules?
- How accurate is the global corruption barometer
- Who would win Lion or Brock Lesnar?
- There is a logo competition
- What will possibly happen to flipkart
- How does financial support work at MIT
- What was your experience focusing on physics
- Did Barack Obama ever visit Antarctica?
- Are Yemeni Jews Arab converts to Judaism
- What are some very advanced facial recognition