Are all acidic compounds
As Acids (English acid) is the name given to chemical compounds with a pH value of less than seven. Acids act as so-called Proton donors, that is, they have hydrogen ions (H.+) can be transferred to their reaction partner. The counterpart to acids are bases, also known under the term lyes.
Acids are very corrosive, depending on their concentration. Therefore, you must never work without suitable protective goggles. If necessary, protective clothing and protective gloves can also be useful. Should the acid come into contact with your hands, wash immediately with water. The instructions of the experimenter / teacher must be followed.
When dealing with acidic liquids, an important donkey's bridge has been established: 'First the water, then the acid, otherwise the monstrous happens'. Water must never be added to an acid, e.g. for the purpose of dilution. The abruptly released hydration energy causes the acid to evaporate and spray. That's why acids are always added to the water. The subsequent reaction is no less exothermic, but the energy released is evenly distributed over the surrounding water.
The motto is also available in English: Always do things as you oughta, add the acid to the water!
- Can Rahul Gandhi change India
- Why do we study Shakespeare in America
- What is it like to be a franchisee
- How does fog computing work
- How far have you traveled for love
- How do extremophiles survive mass extinction?
- Can Virtualbox work without a host operating system
- What does great law mean?
- What does vapor pressure of liquids mean?
- How is Swansea University in the UK?
- Which is the best value for money bread
- Why did God create multiple races
- How is a war game played
- Is Strudel an English or a German word
- What is the cardinality of this set
- Should I learn Cloudkit or Firebase
- Has atheism gone too far?
- How do I cook pasta casserole
- What are the finite element steps
- Has someone rooted their Samsung phone?
- What is the ticket sales for MLB
- The Shiites pray tarawih and Friday prayers
- Do you have an egg head
- How is the fee structure at SVCE
- How do I rate my art
- What is trial
- What is the full form of FWICE
- Problem with my iPhone and iPad
- Do natural sciences stigmatize the social sciences
- Is Erza stronger than Natsu
- What snake has no teeth?
- Why did Credence Barebone kill the Senator
- Do X files really exist?
- Lord Shiva is awake now