What does ROFLMAO mean when writing SMS
DO MORE: What does "ROFLMAO" mean? - 2021
In electronic communication, "ROFLMAO" is a common abbreviation for "Rolling on Floor, Laughing My A ** Off". Like many of the Internet's cultural features, it has become a part of modern vernacular English.
First user: "Oh man, my boss just walked into my cabin. He was so embarrassed because his fly was open and I didn't have the courage to tell him. LOL!"
Second user: "ROFLMAO!"
Xian: "Ha! Our cat ran on the kitchen window sill and just fell into a sink. I've never seen him jump so fast!"
Jason: "HAHA ROFLMAO! Did you get a photo?"
Carmelita: "Pwnage! I just used a snowball to knock this Horde player off the cliff! His toon fell 100 meters and went splat!"
Nalora: "ROFLMAO! Was that in arenas?"
Carmelita: "Battlefields. The poor fool was secretive and tried to amaze me, but I blinked and buckled him off the cliff!"
Joanna: "OMG, our German shepherd broke open a bag of flour in the kitchen. It's covered with white flour and looks like an albino wolf!"
Heidi: "BWAHAHA ROFLMAO!"
Tim: "My kid wanted to get the Chinese character for" male "tattooed on their shoulder and found a picture on the internet, but it was the character for" mail. "So, yes, the tattoo on his arm basically says "Postal Service" in Chinese. HAHAHAHA! "
Expressions similar to "ROFLMAO"
- "Laugh out loud")
- "PMSL" ("Laugh Yourself")
- "ROFL" ("Roll on the floor, laugh")
- "ROFLCOPTER" ("Rolling on the floor, laughing, turning like a helicopter")
- "LULZ" (variation of "Laughing Out Loud")
- "BWAHAHA" (exuberant laughter)
Capitalization and punctuation
Capitalization is not a concernwhen using text messages for text messages and chat jargon. Regardless of whether you use capital letters (e.g. "ROFL") or lower (e.g. "rofl"), the meaning is the same. However, avoid typing whole sentences in capital letters. that screams when talking online.
The punctuation is also unimportant with most text messages. For example, the abbreviation for "Too Long, Dided Read" can be abbreviated as "TL; DR" or "TLDR". Both are allowed with or without punctuation marks.
The exception: never use periods (periods) between your jargon letters. This would negate the purpose of speeding up the thumbwriting. For example, "ROFL" should never be used as "R.O.F.L." can be entered. and "TTYL" should never be used as "T.T.Y.L."
Etiquette for web and SMS jargon
Find out who your audience is and whether the context is informal or professional.If you know people well and the communication is personal and informal, the abbreviation jargon is perfectly acceptable. On the flip side, if you are just starting a friendship or professional relationship with the other person, it is a good idea to avoid taking short cuts until you have established a relationship.
When messaging is in a professional context with a colleague, customer, or salesperson, avoid abbreviations entirely. Using full of words shows professionalism and courtesy. Be on the side of professionalism and loosen up your communication with time.
- Why hasn't baby Yoda been named yet
- Why do conservatives complain about the media
- What colors are used in WhatsApp
- What will the Intel graphics card look like?
- What happens to the NASA Juno mission
- What's so inspiring about Keanu Reeves
- What is a parable in the Bible
- Can I have one page resume templates
- How do you know what you deserve
- Why did AOL take over Adap TV
- What is Trump's new Afghan policy
- Kate Scott is British
- How do I contact Tim Cook
- What do you know about Hitler's sexuality
- What is a carcass saw
- Is the devil a Christian creation?
- How can vasoconstriction lower blood pressure
- How does Whatpadd give copyright
- What role does the IASB play
- What is the easiest shot in basketball
- Is Hyundai Creta a rugged SUV
- Everything has its own gravity
- How should I download Fap18 videos
- Why do colds make you tired?
- Might I develop schizophrenia
- Caves usually have water
- What was Lata Mangeshkar's first song
- Where can I get crowdfunding sponsors from Kickstarter
- How do you sell a flawed product
- What are the causes of metamorphosis
- MH370 found its way to Antarctica
- What is a UNIX command window
- Can I improve my singing of course?