What can be found in templates
Instantly view personal Microsoft Word templates
When creating a new document, Microsoft Word always displays the Microsoft Office templates first. There are two ways to immediately display personal templates in Microsoft Word, which we will introduce in this tip.
Microsoft Word from version 2013, 2016, 2019 or Office 365shows the Microsoft Office templates first when creating new documents. So that you don't always have to switch to the personal templates first, you can change the behavior of Office to instantly display personal templates in Word.
1. Office templates and personal templates
If you have file -> New Microsoft Word will show you how to create a new document always apply the Microsoft Office templates first.
Microsoft Word templates in the New menu
However, if you have created your own Word templates and the Path to your templates in the Word options under to save in The Field Default location for personal templates have indicated
Default location for personal templates
see I.You will only hear templates if you click below "New" on Personally click.
Personal templates in Word
2. How to display your own Word templates on the entry page under "New"
You now have two options for displaying your own templates more prominently and quickly.
2.1. Pin individual templates to the list
If you move the mouse over the preview of a personal template, a pin appears in the lower right corner. Once you get the Click on the pin, the selected template is added to the entry page for "New" attached to.
Attach your personal template to the list
As a result, the aThe selected template is now displayed directly on the "New" entry page.
Own template on the start page "New"
In the same way you can attach several templates or remove them from the list.
2.2. Personal templates instead of Office templates in the "New" menu
You can make a change in the registry too achieve that Microsoft Word generally displays the templates under "Personal" instead of the Office templates.
Switch for Office 365, Office 2016 or Office 2019 to do this in the registry editor as administrator in the pathHKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Office \ 16.0 \ Word \ Options
For Office 2013 with Word 2013 however, switch to the pathHKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Office \ 15.0 \ Word \ Options
Create a new DWORD entry with the name officestartdefaulttab and the value "1" in the path.
DWORD entry officestartdefaulttab with the value 1
After logging off and logging back on to Windows, the change is applied to the current user. In future, when you start Word after clicking "New", the personal templates are displayed first.
Personal templates are displayed first
63 ratingsØ 4.08
- What is 10 10 10 14
- What are advisory stocks
- What prayers do nuns say before dinner
- How do I create an Eclipse plugin
- Which films do you think are pointless remakes?
- What is Saskatchewan's Transportation
- How does Flipmass work
- In which countries are there driverless trains?
- Trust means that belief is right
- Why was Molly Ringwald so famous
- Is verbal ability important for the GATE exam?
- What happens when a sociopath is triggered
- Should I use MongoDB for cloud computing?
- Can the Bahamas recover from Hurricane Dorian
- Should you trust visa agencies
- What's your favorite area in Tampa
- Why is enamel regeneration not possible?
- What are the most thought provoking movies
- Can you decipher the word NMEAAG
- What is Bacopa good for?
- What makes a good bachelor thesis
- How not hierarchical is the Israeli military
- What is the SQLite format 3
- Who invented ceiling fans