What is the secret behind India's booming economy
India cruises: exotic and Portuguese colonial heritage
On a sea voyage through the Indian Ocean you will get to know the Indian west coast, which in some places still exudes the flair of the Portuguese colonial era. Old Kochi with its islands and peninsulas was a metropolis of the worldwide spice trade in the Age of Discovery. Vasco da Gama and Cabral were the Portuguese sailors who opened up the region before the Dutch East India Company and the British followed suit. Fort Kochi and Mattancherry Palace are impressive examples of colonial architecture. Experience the contrast between religious tradition and booming economy in Mangalore and visit the Shri Sharavu Temple and one of India's largest export ports. Goa is one of the liveliest and most international regions of India, known for its music and party scene and beautiful beaches. The old capital Velha Goa, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, will cast its spell over you with its old Portuguese colonial buildings. Try a vindaloo there, a meat dish of Portuguese origin! The India cruise takes you on to Mumbai, one of the Indian megacities and an example of the country's rapid progress in moving from tradition to modernity. A sea voyage through the Indian Ocean or a combination of round trip and sea voyage: Discover the secrets of India with fascinating India cruises!
- What great things can we achieve alone
- What is nihilism and existentialism
- What is contemporary blues
- Why was America happier 20 years ago
- What does veritas aequitas mean
- Will tattooing hurt
- Is global warming still reversible?
- Can treat amoxicillin thrush
- How is powder paint used
- Why don't Olympic divers wear protective goggles?
- What is another word for the memory of the past
- Will Obama ever support Bernie Sanders?
- Who would win Galactus or Anti Monitor?
- Can go vinyl flooring over concrete
- How do I use my best advantages
- You can move out at 16 1
- What is the NTT data check pattern
- What does Gayatri
- What vitamins help the adrenal glands
- What are some great popping dance battles
- Why are narcissists so opportunistic
- What are the characteristics of demanding microorganisms
- Why do companies launch their stocks
- Is Aimnet a real or fake site