How do I upload document notes online
Scan documents on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
You can use the Notes app to scan documents and add signatures on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Scan a document
- Open Notes and choose a note or create a new one.
- Tap the camera button, then tap Scan Documents.
- Hold your document in front of the camera.
- If the "Automatic" mode is activated on your device, the document will be scanned automatically. If you'd like to do a manual scan, tap the shutter button or one of the volume buttons. Then drag the corners to fit the scan to the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.
Learn how to use handover to scan notes from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac.
Sign a document
- Open Notes and tap the document in the note.
- Tap the Share button, then tap Markers.
- Tap the Add button, then on "Signature", and add a saved signature or create a new signature. You can then adjust the size of the signature field and place it anywhere in the document.
- Tap on "Done".
To manually sign your document, follow steps 1-2, then choose a tool to use, and sign the document with your finger or an Apple Pencil and a compatible iPad.
- Can my injury be treated
- Is there an eyewear shop in Vellore
- Contains Listerine sugar
- Why don't aisles accelerate
- Is Gurgaon better than Chandigarh
- Is it worth buying email lists
- What's in a floating golf ball
- What is taught in mechanical engineering
- Which is the most comfortable sofa bed
- When were sailboats built
- The earth mother deceives you
- What Causes Envy Is it inherently acquired
- Can I afford to move out?
- Why is the horizontal distance called x
- Ibuprofen will take stunt growth
- How to clean up your iPhone apps
- Messi has withdrawn from international football
- Why do scramble eggs run
- Which is an odd composite number
- Who taught John Lennon to play the harmonica
- Are contact lenses cheaper than glasses
- Teach stewardess language training institutes
- How to make donuts yourself
- What is a senpai