Publishes press releases or press releases
Publish a free press release
Publish press release on openPR.de.
Press work is an integral part of public relations that is still an important part of it today. Companies, associations, etc. can publish a press release to inform members of the press of important news. The press representatives for their part then pass the information on to the final readers. In order to increase the chances of a report being published, there are certain standards that you should adhere to when creating a press release. The press releases are then distributed, for example, via professional press portals such as openPR.
Publish press release - reach your target audience
A press release (PM) is a short informative text that is intended to draw attention to a specific event, important news or information of importance.
Public relations work is carried out by means of a press release. Journalists and editors receive press releases and then decide whether there is sufficient news value for the final reader.
A press release can have various purposes:
- A company, a product, an event, etc. to make it better known
- Strengthening the company image
- Influencing the public perception of the company
- Reaching new target groups
- More reach
What to look for before posting a press release
To increase the chances of dissemination or publication, a few tips should be taken into account when creating a press release:
- Meaningful headline
Press representatives have to sort through numerous press releases every day. A meaningful, not too long headline helps to encourage further reading.
- place and date
The place and date should be mentioned in every press release.
- Introduction with W questions
In the introduction it is important to answer as many W-questions as possible, i.e. who, what, when, where, how and why.
- Middle part
Details and background information can be given here. With the help of numbers, facts, case studies and names, the text becomes even clearer.
- Press contact
The author of the press release introduces himself briefly (including the year the company was founded and the sector in which the company was founded), and the contact person's contact details are given if the press representative should request feedback.
Your advantages when you publish your press release on our press portal
OpenPR.de is one of the best-known online PR portals in German-speaking countries. Companies, the self-employed, journalists and PR agencies enjoy various advantages with us when publishing their press releases:
- Press releases can be posted and published free of charge
- Prior registration required here
- The press release is usually activated on working days during business hours within 48 hours
- Notification by email when the press release is published
- Possibility to place links, images and banners in the text for free
- Additional services in the area of PR services, e.g. press mailing lists, can be booked
- openPR.de offers good findability of the messages via search engines and counts about 1.5 million visitors annually
- How can you cut glass under water?
- People get really crazy when they are isolated
- How is Stanford so good at sports
- Which books influenced Mark Zuckerberg
- How do the smartest people actually read
- Determinism means that the mind cannot change
- How do I access my YouTube account
- How do you develop research creativity
- How intelligent was Varys
- The word Schuetze has mainly negative connotations
- What is the deterioration of Ghanaian culture
- Why should India have reservations?
- Blood scares you
- Why do people use online personal training
- What is the height of the French hypocrisy
- Can go vinyl flooring over concrete
- Why do my fish destroy my plants
- Will a dentist remove all of my teeth
- Poplar is a hardwood
- Require product manager portfolios
- Why does asthma cause shortness of breath
- Cleaning nerite snails aquatic stem plants
- Are female hyenas stronger than male hyenas
- Is CFS a mental illness