Where can I sell my structured billing
Pursuant to Section 63 WpHG, as a securities services company, we must obtain the following information before we can accept securities orders from you:
- Your knowledge of financial instruments,
- Your experience with securities transactions.
We use the so-called WpHG form for this purpose. It summarizes financial instruments for the following product groups:
A: Domestic public sector bonds, money market funds
B: Bonds from borrowers in the eurozone, open-ended real estate funds, listed in euros
C: Bonds from borrowers outside the eurozone, bond funds listed in euros
D: Bonds, mixed funds, funds of funds listed in foreign currency
E: Shares, equity funds, participation certificates
Q: structured products, warrants, other leverage products
Please state your knowledge and experience separately for each individual product group. On the basis of your information, we will check before each order whether the selected security is an appropriate investment for you. We are obliged to carry out this test due to German laws and regulatory provisions of the European Union. Please note that this check does not constitute a statement as to whether the selected security is suitable for you. In particular, it is not a matter of advice.
You can of course update your previous information in the WpHG form at any time.
- What do you think of Emir Radoncic
- What is a 360 deal
- Manually remove garden weeds
- The ketogenic diet can be harmful
- How can I manifest a particular person
- What is a natural alternative to methamphetamine
- Can tourism help reduce poverty in Africa?
- Why do automotive companies go bankrupt more easily?
- Should I choose late dyskinesias over depression?
- What is the most Bulgarian at all
- What are distributed database access primitives
- What is the lowest point in asia
- How can I integrate SendGrid into ZenDesk
- When did Poseidon die?
- What is the largest city in Germany
- Are there Oreos in Australia
- What are the main uses of microprocessors
- How can someone be there for themselves
- Why do people love Bengaluru city
- How was your experience with IKEA
- How is Sense8 filmed
- How will climate change affect Paris?
- What was a problem with Newton's Principia
- How can I become a computer technician