How to wash a knee support
Wash bandages? 10 care tips for knee and other bandages
Your bandage has finally arrived at home and you want to keep it for as long as possible. What care tips do you have to follow so that you can use the new knee support for as long as possible, for example?
Sometimes life circumstances make it necessary to wear a bandage: after an accident, an operation or a sports injury. They support, stabilize and relieve the body region concerned. The right bandage is available for various indications.
The most commonly used bandages are elbow bandages, knee bandages and ankle bandages. For example, knee supports are often used after sports injuries, and bandages for the elbowTennis elbow orGolfer arm and ankle bandages are used after sprains.
And if you have to wear a bandage, then of course you want to enjoy it as much as possible and keep it comfortable and effective for a long time. In the following we introduce you10 helpful tips how the correct care of a bandage works.
Wash 1 bandage before first use
Have you bought a brand new bandage? Then it is advisable to wash them once before using them for the first time.
Wash 2 bandages separately
In order to preserve the modern materials of the bandage for as long as possible, it is advisable to wash the bandage separately in a laundry bag.
3 Water temperature not higher than 30 ° C
When washing, make sure that the water temperature does not exceed 30 ° C.
4 Use only special detergents
Only use specially designed mild detergents for the laundry (e.g. Ofa Clean special detergent).
5 Rinse the bandage well
Rinse the bandage well after washing. Your bandage can also be spun gently. Wringing out by hand is unsuitable.
6 Let the bandage dry properly
Before you put the bandage to dry, please bring it into the correct shape beforehand. Make sure you only allow the bandage to air dry. Drying, heating or direct sunlight damage the materials and shorten the service life of the bandage.
7 Do without chemistry
When cleaning your bandage, please do not use chemical cleaning agents, bleach or other aggressive liquids.
8 Beware of fatty and acidic products
Be careful not to put any fatty or acidic agents on your skin while you wear them. This includes, for example, all kinds of lotions and ointments.
9 Do not transport the bandage when it is damp or wet
If the bandage gets wet or damp after use, let it dry first before you put the bandage back in the sports bag, for example.
10 Correct storage of the bandage
It is best to store the bandage in the original packaging supplied. Avoid sun and heat.
- What should every Indian know about Japan
- How does AIT differ from basic training
- Is POP3 TCP or UDP
- White Crest 3D Whitening Toothpaste Actually
- What are the government departments in the US
- When will you quit smoking?
- What do you regret on the internet
- Which bank is best for deposits
- What disappointed you about moving to Missouri
- Why is lactose-free Amul milk not available
- What qualities make jcole a good rapper
- Does a narcissist knowingly hurt people
- Is aluminum foil a good silencer
- How do I use two phones
- How was the ISC math paper 2017
- What is cloud operation
- Why is legal technology so bad
- Who polluted the air like that?
- How do I avoid farting during sex
- Smartphones help us or destroy us
- A hair transplant can be performed twice
- Can we make it super human
- Which chords define different genres of music
- How can I connect with startups