What is a court reporter
Court reporter (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Judge | re | por | ter, Plural: Judge | re | por | ter
- 1) Journalist covering legal proceedings
- Determinative compound from nounsdish and reporter with the joint element -s
- 1) Court reporter
- 1) reporter
- 1) “The Turkish Court reporter on site, who followed the process through to its provisional end at the eighth session, were completely annoyed by the topic. "
- Nominative: singular the court reporter; Plural the court reporters
- Genitive: singular of the court reporter; Plural the court reporter
- Dative: singular the court reporter; Plural the court reporters
- Accusative: singular the court reporter; Plural the court reporters
- Swedish: 1) domstolsreporter
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„With 'Tatort Schweiz' two want Court reporter launch a magazine for Swiss criminal cases. Now the two Lucerne people are collecting money for the start.“
20 minutes, November 12, 2018
„In a new book, Viktor Dammann takes stock of almost 40 years of work as a Court reporter for the LOOK. Who is the man behind the headlines? A portrait.“
Blick Online, March 17, 2019
„Attack on freedom of the press: Kiko Mestre, Court reporter of the 'Diario de Mallorca', had to give up his mobile phone. The editors refused to hand over documents and a computer.“
Mallorca Zeitung, December 11th 2018
„A psychologist and a longtime Court reporter agree: it has nothing to do with nationality. Two days after the death of an eight-year-old boy in Frankfurt Central Station, the deed of an Eritrean remains incomprehensible.“
Watson, July 31, 2019
„Hans Nibbrig was since 1995 Court reporter for the Berliner Morgenpost. We mourn a great colleague.“
Berliner Morgenpost, February 4th, 2020
„Who will be the successor to the best Castrop-Rauxeler scorer of the previous season? It looks good for "Django". Our Court reporter look back today - and we explain the background to the Emscherland.“
RuhrNachrichten.de, January 02, 2020
„Court reporter Gisela Friedrichsen says why the work of Court reporters has become more and more difficult in recent years.“
kress.de, July 27, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "court reporter":
reporter: ... foreign reporters, photo reporters, television reporters, photo reporters / photo reporters, radio reporters, court reporters, society reporters, war reporters, local reporters, radio reporters ...
Court reporter: Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ge | richts | re | por | ters Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈʀɪçʦʀeˌpɔʁtɐs] Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noungericht reporter
Court reporters: Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ge | richts | re | por | tern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈʀɪçʦʀeˌpɔʁtɐn] Grammatical features: Dative plural of the noungericht reporter
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Court reporter" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Gerichtsreporter/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “court reporter” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Court reporter (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular court reporter; Majority of court reporters ...
Court reporters (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ge | richts | re | por | te | rin | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Court reporters (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ge | richts | re | por | tern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Court reporter (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ge | richts | re | por | ters Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Courtroom (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular courtroom; Plural courtrooms genitive: ...
Courtrooms (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Courtroom Hyphenation: Ge | richts | saa | le…
Courtroom (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Courtroom Hyphenation: Ge | richts | saa | les…
Courtroom (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Courtroom Hyphenation: Ge | richts | saals…
Court spokesman (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular court speaker; Majority of court speakers ...
- How much money do you feel rich with?
- Will remove Instagram fake followers
- How do I use LearnDash in WordPress
- Do Americans need more privacy?
- Can a future AI make art
- Is psychic communication scientifically possible
- How do I design wooden structures
- Decorate before installing a kitchen
- What is the exam date for UPES
- What is the procedure for space simulation
- Were humans ever critically endangered
- Vegans suffer from malnutrition
- What properties determine a light-colored mild steel
- Contains SciPy NumPy
- Does religion have an evolutionary advantage
- How does financial support work at MIT
- Should I join Amazon or Startup?
- What is the identity of the irrational number
- What kind of chemical engineers earn the best
- Have nark obsessions
- Can someone do business
- Are ships still being attacked by pirates?
- What were the social effects of World War II
- How old is the Danish royal family