Hard work leads to hair loss
If the hair loss is accompanied by an inflamed scalp or even boils, then a homeopath could prescribe Aurum.
Acidum phosphoricum is suitable for hair loss that has occurred as a result of bereavement or severe (psychological) exhaustion, whereas Kalium phosphoricum has proven itself especially for hair loss due to mental overexertion (especially in students).
Arnica, on the other hand, is a remedy for hair loss that has occurred after an injury.
If hair loss occurs in connection with significant skin and nail disorders, then Silicea is the one to choose. If the hair loss appears for no apparent reason, then one takes Silicea alternating with Calcium fluoratum.
If exhaustive illnesses, medication, radiation therapy or other forms of poisoning are the trigger for hair loss, then the homeopath will probably choose Sulfur (for sensitive scalps with rashes), Thallium (for simultaneous emaciation and nerve pain), Arsenicum album (for itchy, flaky scalps) and an exhausted, but at the same time restless general condition) or Phosphorus (when the hair falls out in whole tufts).
Tip 5: stress management against hair loss
It is well known that stress as well as emotional stress and psychological problems have an enormous influence on the body. This usually shows up in indigestion or sleep disorders. But hair loss can also be a direct result of persistent stressful situations.
How exactly the stress causes the hair to fall out is not yet fully understood. It is believed that stress hormones such as B. the norepinephrine damage the hair follicle by causing inflammation there. The inflammation in turn ensures that the hair goes into the so-called resting phase earlier than planned. In the resting phase, however, hair only stays for two to three months, then it falls out.
So if you suffer from hair loss and at the same time lead a permanently stressful life, then stress reduction using special relaxation techniques would be highly recommended in order to come to rest again and thus give the hair the opportunity to recover and regrow.
The relaxation techniques include, for example, progressive muscle relaxation, meditation, autogenic training, yoga or certain breathing techniques.
They all help to maintain the necessary distance and prevent stress from manifesting itself in the body, weakening the immune system and causing illness or "only" hair loss.
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, e.g. to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Shanmugam, Srinivasan; Baskaran, Rengarajan; Nagayya-Sriraman, Santhoshkumar et al., "The Effect of Methylsulfonylmethane on Hair Growth Promotion of Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate for the Treatment of Alopecia," Biomolecules and therapeutics, 2009, (The Effect of MSM on Promoting Hair Growth by Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate in Hair Loss Therapy )
This article contains information from empirical medicine. Empirical medicine always adheres to the highest principle that no harm is caused by its application. However, it is not always possible to back up the traditional statements through scientific studies.
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Is fracking really not economical
- Is soba noodle gluten-free
- Why is Black Panther so popular
- What was the best '80s comedy
- What are some simple recipes to try
- What are the benefits of homeopathy
- What are the free hours for DJs
- Do you drink Uber Eats
- How do I make Chana Masala rice
- Is there anything good about ADHD
- How do the smartphones run waterproof?
- Can birds have synesthesia
- Brad Pitt cheated on Angelina Jolie
- Who is Gopika Varma
- Which company runs all companies
- What is temporal coherence
- What is endophthalmitis
- How is the service from Ways2capital company
- What went wrong with Kallada
- How good is Carnegie Mellon University
- When and why would you say vulgarities
- What are calf muscle injuries
- What are top-time related movies
- Can you explain the IAS paper sample?