Are insurance companies fraudsters
1. Term: Fraud to the detriment of insurance companies by policyholders or third parties with the aim of obtaining insurance coverage that is not provided, of asserting a claim for damages that is unjustified in terms of reason and / or amount or to pay a lower insurance premium. Fraudulent behavior begins with deliberately incorrect information when submitting the application and extends to manipulation in connection with damage.
2. Consequences: a) for the insurance industry: It is assumed that the German insurance industry will suffer damage of around 4 billion euros annually as a result of V. In the field of motor vehicle insurance, it is estimated that 10% of all claims reports are to be classified as fraudulent.
b) for the fraudster: (1) criminal consequences: fines or imprisonment; (2) Consequences under private law: Loss of insurance cover, recourse and claims for damages.
3. Countermeasures: a) At association level: On December 1st, 2002, the “Combating Crime / Money Laundering” department set up by the GDV began its work. Tasks: Coordination of cross-divisional activities to combat fraud, cooperation with the police and the investigative authorities.
b) On the insurer's side: intensification of the training of employees on fraud detection, commissioning of external experts (experts, investigators), use of special technology to detect suspicious transactions. See also Notice and Information System (HIS).
- Where can I find Game Cube Controllers
- What has nature designed for us
- Have you ever been robbed in Vegas?
- What is fashion management and lifestyle business
- Which custom ROM has the best features
- Can Naruto beat Superman
- What is working capital 3
- How frightening is the juvenile prison
- How was Poseidon born where and when
- Sewing is fun
- Why is an article rewrite important
- Will we ever have space tourism?
- What is the healthiest way to breathe
- What do TV model numbers mean
- People actually want more and more strength
- How many shotgun ads are there
- What is DNA Extract
- Where is Epipheo
- How to say deadline in Polish
- Can affect the room
- How do I build an investment portfolio
- What is WhatsApp's Hidden Features
- Why do large forest fires occur in November
- How will climate change affect Paris?
- Why do perishable foods run out quickly
- Can a Caltrain conductor drive the train
- How does reading reception work in Outlook
- Accepts and listens to Quora criticism
- Who is the most frequently cited mathematician?
- How dense the population is Korea
- How did Karl Marx see it?
- How important is the origin of a painting
- 1995 is the greatest year in music