Do you drink street performers
Las Ramblas Hotel Gaudí
Best price guarantee
A few meters further we find the famous Ramblas, the heartbeat of Barcelona. Roam old Barcelona and go to the Mediterranean Sea. Las Ramblas, which the famous English playwright Somerset Maugham defines as "the most beautiful street in the world". If you visit Barcelona, you have to walk here, where flower stalls and handicrafts, street artists, magnificent buildings and passers-by of all nationalities come together. This is reached after a walk along the Ramblas Gran Teatre del Liceu, the main lyric theater in the city. Built in 1847, destroyed by fire in 1994 and rebuilt in just 5 years. The majestic backdrop has seen great operas. If we go further we get to the old one Boqueria market, a space of more than 2000 m 2 with delicious food stalls, local and international, which recently received the award of the best market in the world. This market offers one of the most powerful sensory experiences in the entire city, inspiring the highest cuisines with fresh produce in Spain. It is recommended to get lost between the stalls or take a seat at one of the bars to try some delicious tapas. It is also interesting to take a look at the unique building of the Old Hospital of Santa Creu, now the seat of the National Library of Catalonia. The one is very close by Palau de la Virreina, an extraordinary building that hosts impressive contemporary art exhibitions. A modern space with changing exhibitions of photography in general. Before reaching Plaza Catalunya, don't forget to am Font de Canaletes to stop; Legend has it that whoever drinks some water from the fountain returns to Barcelona.
- What is a grout removing chemical
- How do smokers keep their lips pink?
- How do the magnetic circuits work
- Can I do math on my own?
- Why does it feel useless to give a lecture?
- What is the hearing range of people
- Is it illegal to deface the currency?
- What's the best album of 2019
- Fake news is widespread in the Philippines
- Are bananas a fruit flower or an herb?
- Did Nietzsche write something about Bach's music
- EMT classes require high-level math
- Can you return Walmart medication
- What is the Honda Accord EX L.
- Who developed the Voot app
- Who is Spinoza's god
- How successful is a tumor removal operation
- Why does my friend feel no pain
- Why should a mentor
- How are you knighted?
- How big are the teeth of the dinosaurs
- Is that a good painting
- How can I connect with startups
- Who created Prog Rock