What happens when you breathe in fiberglass
Registered since: May 2015
|RE: Inhaled glass fibers ??? |
Sometimes I ask myself why everything and everything here has to be talked badly and talked to pieces.
My God, those few fibers, if they should actually be there, don't do anything.
Strangely, however, nobody has asked what happens to the liquid in the lungs.
A few wise guys could say that over time you drown from it. After all, the boiling points of PG and VG, i.e. the temperatures at which these substances evaporate, are well above 100 ° C. When vapor is drawn into the lungs, it condenses in the alveoli; i.e., it liquefies again.
Since the body temperature is not high enough to evaporate this fluid again, it builds up in the lungs and over time you drown on it.
Is that enough now to finally ban vaping as harmful to health?
The more such idiotic and absurd sources of danger are shown here, the more PöLa is happy.
- Melania Trump was a stripper
- What is the vagus nerve stimulator
- Which company provider Land Survey in the USA
- What is neon
- What is the negative aspect of socialism
- Why are you such a coward 2
- What is popular mobile messenger in USA
- What is Ethereum's virtual machine
- How is Allen Kota
- What happens when the habeas corpus is exposed
- Why do retailers offer gift cards
- What is a movie worth watching
- Which is the most underrated IIM
- How can it affect me to stand up straight?
- Helps screaming the lungs
- When do classes start at different IIMs
- What are the best resources for procurement
- What do lemon trees look like
- Who were the angles and the jutes
- How do we make out in the cinema
- Who are porn stars
- How is 2 * 2 5
- Do you think love can happen twice?
- Which band sang the song Fake It