Information security is a lucrative career
New master's degree in cybersecurity
Dr. Christian Sunday University communication department
Hochschule Niederrhein - University of Applied Sciences
Stealing personal and corporate data is an extremely lucrative business for criminals. Cyber security is therefore of great importance for companies and institutions. In order to meet the increasing demand for skilled workers, the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences has been offering a Bachelor in Cyber Security Management since the winter semester. The consecutive master’s course is new from the summer semester 2021. The application is possible until March 26th.
"The students deal with the design, development, selection and use of IT security procedures and technologies in companies and in administration," says Dr. René Treibert, Professor of Business Informatics and Head of the Institute for Information Security Clavis. What is special about the course is that the students not only learn the technical aspects of IT security, but also combine them with management knowledge.
Through the use of project management and leadership methods, future graduates can plan and manage safety-relevant and cross-departmental projects. “Our graduates will be important employees for companies. You can control and implement procedural and organizational information security, in IT operations and in information technology, ”says Dr. Gudrun Stockmanns, professor for practical computer science.
But not only the course content is innovative. The team also opted for modern and practical approaches to impart knowledge. “With us, the students learn using practical application examples. In small groups, we work on real attack scenarios and real problems from the economy, ”Professor René Treibert explains the teaching concept. The course is offered by the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences and the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences within the framework of the Cyber Campus NRW.
Interested parties with a bachelor's or diploma in computer science or business informatics are eligible for admission; credits in corresponding electives are a prerequisite for other disciplines. An online information event will take place on January 28 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. You can register by email to: [email protected] The following information must be provided when registering: first and last name, previous educational institution.
Further information and a detailed curriculum at: https: //www.hs-niederrhein.de/wirtschaftswwissenschaften/studierende/vollzeit/mcs ...
Features of this press release:
Information technology, business
Study and teaching
- How do I configure Filezilla for FTPS
- How can I improve my KISSmetrics
- What are all domain extension options
- Hang gliding is prohibited in Karnataka
- What are the entrance exams of the People's Government
- Which plastic material is used for deep drawing
- Can drones be blinded by laser pointers?
- The celibacy increases the spiritual awareness
- What are some disturbing nursery rhymes
- Why shouldn't I hate God?
- How can I learn multivariable calculations on my own?
- How good is Facebook as a company
- What is the purpose of Ebates
- Why is Windows damaged?
- What are Token Rewards
- What is 5 5 10 2
- What else is the family there for?
- What is worm pit
- What new feature is coming in WhatsApp
- What is data-driven health care for payers
- What are some unnecessarily detailed Wikipedia articles
- What is your favorite Tamil song
- Is BSNL's 333 plan true
- Who is Hrithik Roshan 1