Why does my tongue feel like sandpaper?
Why don't you say Aaahhh ... What the tongue reveals
The tongue knows everything about our health: it is connected to the brain and organs via four large nerve tracts, and it uses shape and color to show us when something is wrong. The best time to control yourself is sober, right after you get up. Simply stick your tongue loosely out in the mirror. Has anything changed there? If you are unsure, you should go to the doctor.
Everyone has a coated tongue. This coating is created during the day from dead cells, microorganisms and the mini-remains of what we have eaten. But sometimes this coating can also indicate what is known as thrush, a fungal disease in the mouth. A whitish, solid coating on the surface of the tongue can be due to an increased production of horny cells in the mucous membrane - an indication of a precancerous stage.
If the coating on the tongue is yellow, this may be a sign of liver, intestinal or gall bladder disease.
Puffy and thick
If the tongue is thick as a pillow in the mouth and expands so far that the teeth are dented at the edge, then the thyroid gland usually produces too few hormones.
The benign phenomenon is so named because smooth pink spots are unevenly distributed like small islands across the tongue. This indicates hormonal disorders, the cause of which the doctors have not yet been able to discover.
The blood vessels on the underside protrude strongly and meander: This could indicate a weak heart because the blood builds up in the venous system of the body.
The tongue looks like a thick raspberry, red dots are visible on the tongue, and it feels like sandpaper. This is the first symptom of scarlet fever.
- Can you dream in a dream
- Sankshipt Mahabharata is different from Mahabharata
- What is unburdened insolvent in law
- Is there a providential crime map
- How will the Kavanaugh confirmation affect immigration
- Has anyone lost weight when taking Elysium supplements
- How is pollination done in aquatic plants
- What is a hugging family
- What is the best guitar under 10000 rupees
- What is your need at the moment
- How long has there been a life alarm
- How is the new Spectranet broadband service
- Can you jailbreak an iPhone 7?
- What happens after completing the PCSJ exam
- Which books influenced Mark Zuckerberg
- You can put decals on the walls of the dormitory
- Which song best describes Kurt Cobain's career?
- What made you switch to Reformed theology?
- Did privatization help Nigeria or did it fail?
- What is a bundt pan
- How do you manage Firefox locations
- How do peroxisomes interact with other organelles
- How useful are shorter URLs
- What's great about Banksy
- What are examples of content
- Why does Nadal Federer always hit
- Which are the best universities in Spain
- What are the uses of HSP90 screening
- What is the cutoff for Welingkar
- Will Excel ever be replaced
- Which countries have the best military
- Why are there divisions in fantasy football
- How to cure non allergic rhinitis
- Can I download photos to an iPad?