What if people lived like cattle?
What is the Big Bang of our civilization today? For over 200,000 years we as Homo sapiens moved around in small groups of around 25 people. Around 10,000 years ago we suddenly settled down, tamed the cattle and invented agriculture. It was the beginning of a success story, at the end of which there will be space rockets, computers and a globally networked society. But are we really adapted to modern, sedentary life?
For example, does the so-called Stone Age diet really make sense? Her followers swear by vegetables, meat, fruits and nuts. In contrast, everything that has been on the menu since the invention of agriculture and cattle breeding around 11,000 years ago is frowned upon: milk, cheese, pasta and bread. The paleocast supporters argue that we have not been able to adapt to the "new" foods in the short period of time for evolution. Would we be healthier if we lived like our nomadic ancestors again?
Excavations have helped researchers understand where and when our ancestors began growing crops and raising animals. The Göbekli Tepe was such a find - even one that rewrote our history. A German archaeologist discovered it, initially as an inconspicuous hill in southeastern Turkey. The Göbekli Tepe is 7,000 years older than any previously known cult complex and dates from a time when people were still roaming the area as hunters and gatherers. For scientists, it is a treasure trove of information about this distant past.
The program takes the viewer on an exciting journey of discovery to our origins in several films and reveals when the first cities came into being, which was the oldest “megacity” of mankind and which ingenious inventions of our ancestors we still use in everyday life.
- Can bacteria grow in water bottles
- Which phone to buy under 10,000
- Is Nagaland safe for solo travelers
- What determines the music genre
- Is the RuPay payment option safe
- Is something really important in this life
- Hair loss is caused by seborrheic dermatitis
- What are the types of ladders
- Are hallucinogens legal
- How could I get out of ADHD
- What is the significance of the fractional oxidation number?
- Who is the Prince of Pop?
- Why is Trump President
- What is 78 2 10 8
- Can the gravitational energy be quantized
- Which company sells the cheapest gold
- Which MBA specialization requires more communication skills
- How can we fight redlining?
- What is a btsnoop_hci protocol
- Will you forgive people for being late?
- Does someone like to sleep with shoes on?
- Why should India have reservations?
- What final decisions have given you peace
- Why don't I like heavy metal music