How does avocado help with skin care
Make your own avocado face mask: good for dry skin
Not only the classic cucumber mask cares for the face. A face mask made from avocado is the ideal treatment, especially for dry or mature skin. And best of all, you can easily make them yourself.
Do it yourself skin care without chemicals at home
It doesn't always have to be the expensive branded face mask. You can make your own skin care product with just a few foods that are often available in the household anyway. In this way, you also know exactly what is in the care - and can avoid unnecessary chemicals.
The cucumber is the classic for a face mask with vegetables. But also the pulp of the avocado, strictly speaking fruit rather than vegetables, contains a lot of fat and is therefore suitable as a moisturizer. An avocado face mask soothes and softens the skin.
Make your own avocado face mask: Here's how
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tbsp quark
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Preparation and use:
- Remove the pulp from half of the avocado. Then puree it finely.
- Then mix in honey, cottage cheese and lemon juice.
- Now you can apply the face mask generously. Avoid the eye area.
- Let the homemade care work for ten to 15 minutes before rinsing it off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Tip: For an additional cooling effect, place the mask in the refrigerator for 20 minutes before use.
Recipe: avocado face mask with oatmeal
If you have dry and damaged skin, a mask with avocado and oatmeal is also suitable. It also provides moisture and stimulates the natural regeneration of the skin.
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
Preparation and use:
- Cook the oatmeal according to the instructions on the packet.
- Mash the inside of the avocado with a fork so that it forms an even mass.
- Mix the oatmeal with the avocado mixture.
- Then apply the mask to the skin of your face. Avoid the eye area. Let the care work for ten to 15 minutes.
- Then wash the mask off thoroughly with lukewarm water and dry your skin with a soft cloth.
This is how the avocado face mask works
An avocado contains unsaturated fatty acids, minerals and vitamins. A face mask made from this fruit therefore provides your skin with plenty of important nutrients. The collagen, which is also contained in the fruit, makes the skin supple and delays the aging process. The fat from the avocado prevents the skin from looking rough.
An avocado mask is also said to help with serious skin problems such as acne, inflammation, and dark spots. It cleanses thoroughly and gives a vitamin boost - so your skin looks healthier and more cared for afterwards.
Avocado mask for hair
Avocado is not only good for the skin, but also for the hair. A suitable hair mask particularly nourishes dry, damaged or colored hair.
- 1 ripe avocado
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
Preparation and use:
- Slice the avocado and remove the stone. Loosen the pulp from the halves and mash it.
- Mix the avocado with two tablespoons of sunflower oil and two squirts of lemon juice.
- Apply the mask on the hair. It should stay there for 15 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly.
- What food has absolutely no taste
- Did Sasuke know that Sakura was pregnant
- How does Confucianism view Daoism
- What is a good executive training center
- What about the INTJ questions
- Is the earth a magnet 1
- Am I doing the right link building
- How was your experience with IKEA
- Does anyone like Tony Bennett
- When do people get hair loss
- Which symbol stands most for Kenya?
- Lucifer was a musician
- A system can have 0 entropy
- Is respect objective or subjective
- Why are people curious
- What is corporate governance and risk management
- Do you think love can happen twice?
- Is it haram to eat insects?
- Why don't I like heavy metal music
- Has ransomware hit Linux Mint
- Puzzles increase IQ
- What are antimicrobial drugs
- Are dreams just another form of reality
- IMessage has an API
- Friends quit Netflix
- Let's explore the ocean
- What traumas lead to someone becoming dumb?
- Where can you buy Hanes t-shirts
- What are some unique Indian sweets
- How can our community be developed
- Which is the best literature in Arabic
- What are the differences in emphasis
- One idea is enough
- What does math mean 12