Is Golang operational
Google Go & pure.box
Automation solutions in Golang on the pure.box
A YouTube video should be displayed here!
You activate the video function via the following button, with which you can make use of the provider Google and (under data protection law at your own risk;) transmit data to them.
The pure.box is an industrial communication and automation server for the top hat rail. It is set up via a user-friendly web interface and is ready for use within a few moments.
Google's programming language Go can be learned quickly thanks to the clear syntax. The uncomplicated approach to concurrent programming, the extensive standard library and native support for a wide range of target platforms make Go a powerful tool for developing individual communication and automation applications.
Together, pure.box and Go form a convenient platform for the rapid development of solutions in the areas of automation, control and monitoring.
Basics and documentation
Product overview: pure.box
We would be happy to provide you with a pure.box free of charge for 30 days:
Ask for help
If you get stuck in solving your problem, the following will help:
Tel .: 0202 / 2680-110
We would be happy to provide you with a committed developer from our partner network.
Tel .: 0202 / 2680-110
- Infinity can be negative
- ATM for Bitcoin
- Which tricks can you do less lazily?
- Why do traffic lights rarely fail?
- Kamala Harris is on an electric journey
- Who was Harry Potter's girlfriend
- Who is Bardock, the father of Goku
- What is the full form of newspapers
- Who was the first space tourist
- Does apple cider really burn fat
- Did Elvis Presley believe in God
- What is the name of Anchorage Food
- What is theater
- How can I report someone on Quora
- Is it safe to drive in Cancun?
- Zerodha Streak is currently free
- Justin Trudeau is LGBTQ
- What are the main uses of microprocessors
- Should I use MongoDB for cloud computing?
- How much does an anti-gravity machine cost
- If 0 is an empty set
- Which crypto currency should I mine in 2018?
- What happens if a capacitor fails
- What is the titration of Mohr salt
- What are the multiple taekwondo belts
- Why do measurements motivate people to perform?
- Strong accounts are required for a certification authority
- Why does innovation stop at startups
- Will Sunni Islam consolidate the Shiites?
- What's below absolute zero
- How do you burglar in chess time
- What does the Japanese word tsunami mean
- How many traditional kings are there in Pakistan
- Is deleting IAS that difficult