Is Shekhar Ravjiani a Sindhi
Bachna Ae Haseeno
Bachna Ae Haseeno (Hindi: बचना ऐ हसीनों, bacanā ai hasīnoṃ; Urdu: بچنا اے حسینو, translated: Beware, you beauties) is a Hindi film by Siddharth Anand from 2008.
Raj Sharma met love three times in his life and tells about it in a flashback:
The 18-year-old Macho Raj goes on a trip through Switzerland with a few friends after graduating from school. There he meets Mahi, who, after seeing the film First Come Get the Bride, dreams of her "Raj". In fact, they miss the train and get closer. Back in Zurich, Raj tells his friends a few lies, like sleeping with Mahi. He turns and sees Mahi listening to his version of the story. Raj tries to escape and leaves behind a deeply wounded and weeping Mahi.
The game developer Raj lives with his former neighbor Radhika. Raj enjoys the togetherness without any obligations. In his professional life, too, Raj is on the up and he is promoted to Sydney. Radhika immediately makes wedding plans. Raj hopelessly tries to dissuade her from the plan. Finally he travels to Sydney on the wedding day and leaves the bride out in the rain.
In Sydney, Raj enjoys life to the full until one night he befriends the Indian taxi driver Gayatri. Their similarities weld them together, as well as the realization that Gayatri does not believe in marriage either. At some point, however, Raj realizes that he has already fallen in love with Gayatri and proposes to her. She refuses and for the first time Raj realizes what it means to break someone's heart.
So he decides to travel to India and ask forgiveness from his ex-loved ones for his heinous behavior. Within six months, after much trouble and hard work, he manages to get Mahi and Radhika to accept his apologies.
Back in Australia, Raj finds hundreds of love letters in his apartment in which Gayatri tries desperately to apologize. In the end, Raj and Gayatri find each other.
The title Bachna Ae Haseeno comes from the cult song from the film Hum Kisi Se Kum Nahin, by doing Rishi Kapoor, the father of Ranbir Kapoorwho starred. This song was remixed for the film.
|Aahista Aahista||Lucky Ali, Shreya Ghoshal||Anvita Dutt Guptan|
|Bachna Ae Haseeno||Kishore Kumar, Sumeet Kumar, Vishal Dadlani||Anvita Dutt Guptan|
|Jogi Mahi||Sukhwinder Singh, Shekhar Ravjiani, Himani Kapoor||Anvita Dutt Guptan|
|Khuda Jaane||K. K.,Shilpa Rao||Anvita Dutt Guptan|
|Khuda Jaane - Revisited||K. K., Shilpa Rao||Anvita Dutt Guptan|
|Lucky boy||Sunidhi Chauhan, Hard Kaur, Raja Hasan||Anvita Dutt Guptan|
|Small town girl||Shankar Mahadevan||Anvita Dutt Guptan|
This text comes in this version from the German language Wikipedia, version from July 20, 2010 at 2:46 pm by Luckas-bot. A list of the authors is available here. The content is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License and the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Peak lapels are out of style
- A Kundalini awakening can heal homosexuality
- MH370 found its way to Antarctica
- What is the most poisonous animal
- Why were leg grips banned in judo
- Why is nitrogen gas used in airbags
- All organic acids are carboxylic acids
- Could a perpetual motion machine eliminate the shortage
- Is Jack Nicholson retired
- Are men afraid of single women?
- Why is Chicago such a war zone
- What is self marketing
- What were the social effects of World War II
- Is Scooty Shifting easy by train
- A common high point elevates pregnancy
- Are purpose-built cities the future
- Why is Karvy in the news
- Cancer affects the eyes
- India is still underpopulated
- When will TES 38 forms be published?
- How many people are needed in NGOs
- How do I treat hypersomnolence disorder
- What is an English speaking club
- When did rhyming become commonplace in poetry?