How can I start managing others
Continue working seamlessly with Handoff on the Mac
With Handoff, you can start an activity on one device (Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch) and then pick it up right where you left off on another device. For example, start an email reply on your iPhone and finish it in Mail on Mac. Handoff can be used with many Apple apps, such as Calendar, Contacts, Pages or Safari. Some third-party apps can also work with Handoff.
In order to use Handoff, your devices must meet the system requirements for integration (continuity). You also have to activate WiFi, Bluetooth and Handoff in the system settings (on the Mac) or in the settings (on iOS and iPadOS devices). You must be signed in with the same Apple ID on all of your devices.
Tip: With Handoff enabled, you can use the universal clipboard to copy and paste text, pictures, photos and videos between devices. You can also copy files between Mac computers.
Activate or deactivate the "Handoff" function
Note: If you don't see the option on your device, it doesn't support handoff.
On your Mac: Choose Apple menu> System Preferences, click General, then turn on Allow Handoff Between This Mac And Your iCloud Devices (at the bottom of the panel). Uncheck the option to turn it off.
Open the "General" system settings
On the iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch: Go to Settings> General> AirPlay & Handoff, then turn handoff on or off.
On an Apple Watch: Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, choose My Watch> General, then turn on or off Turn On Handoff.
Pass on from device to device
From the Mac to an iOS or iPadOS device: The handoff icon of the app you're using on the Mac will appear on your iPhone (at the bottom of the app switcher) or on your iPad or iPod touch (at the end of the dock). Just tap to resume activity with the app.
From an iOS or iPadOS device or the Apple Watch to the Mac: The handoff icon of the app that you use on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch appears on your Mac on the far right in the Dock (or at the bottom, depending on the position of the Dock). Click on the icon to continue the activity with the app.
You can also press the Command-Tab key combination to quickly switch to the app marked with the handoff icon.
- Which career pays off for higher level journalism or teaching
- What are colors
- Why have CVS stocks fallen significantly?
- Digital clocks need algorithms to work
- Can taurine cause anxiety
- What are the requirements for justice
- Why and where are theses used
- Is malnutrition painful
- What makes classical music timeless
- How pure is Perfect ResGrape Resveratrol supplement
- What business is money in 2017
- How can I make meth more pure
- What makes the truth come true
- What types of generator excitation are there
- Why is belief necessary
- Where is Eminem these days
- What is vitamin E made of
- What are your favorite 1940s big bands?
- Are there designers who create algorithms?
- Are cigars unhealthy
- Is Debian Linux or Unix
- Goat is a profitable business in Australia
- What are the basic characteristics of protochord data
- How much do virtual reality games cost