Be wrong about looking at calendars
Good and bad days
If you're feeling bad, you might be annoyed with this page, just skip it! But if you are in a good mood, then give it a try: Imagine a globe 1.27 m in diameter. How high do you think Mount Everest should be built to scale on it? 0.8mm, 8mm, 2cm? Of course, you're right, it's 0.8mm. So you could hardly feel Mount Everest and the entire Himalayas with your fingers. Viewed from the moon, it is no different from a molehill.
According to our Bible text, all of our worries and problems become very small from the perspective of eternity. Compared to the fact that Christians inherit the Eternal Kingdom, everything is insignificant and, above all, short-lived, even if it lasts for decades. But if you are currently in a financial, emotional or physical emergency, this view will be difficult or impossible to achieve. It would also be unwise to try to "cheer up" someone who is deeply sad. Nevertheless, it is so, and on good days we should not just let ourselves drift, but use the time when body and soul are free from heavy burdens to deepen and strengthen our trust in God. In this way we get »trained senses« that assess everything correctly even when the turbulence sets in. In good days one learns to be grateful and to recognize that God only has thoughts of peace with those who belong to him. He wants to educate us and bring us closer to himself.
Contact the author.
- How do I spend my "good days"?
- Look at everything from the perspective of eternity!
- Jeremiah 23: 1-8
- What is the planet Titan
- Can I cancel my own degree?
- How do you fight your reflexes
- Which Syrian food recipe do you like
- Why do children like animated films
- What is an internal voltage EMF
- When was the first post office built
- Why have pneumatic tube dispensing systems failed
- How efficient is a virtual assistant
- Is Daenerys Targaryen arrogant
- Why do high schools give us homework
- Is face yoga worth trying
- Is there such a thing as imprisonment
- Halo is more than Star Trek
- Which animal has the smallest penis?
- How are speed limits calculated
- What is the main function of the AC contactors
- What is chromosome 7
- Why are investment banks necessary
- Why is obsidian so dense
- Is the training of CA Club India worthy
- Why do some people complain about OkCupid
- Is it possible to externalize JSON LD
- Why should I improve for people
- Should I install iOS 12?
- Why do functions only return one value?
- How are the class tests in NSUT
- How is an autism screening for adults
- Is stopping a cold SSRI turkey dangerous?
- Campus ambassadors are an effective marketing technique
- Where does the word Pooney come from
- How do I write functions in DSL
- One idea is enough
- How does a conspiracy theory begin