Did James Charles deserve his fame
Model James Charles Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics
James Charles Dickinson
place of birth
Bethlehem, New York, United States
James Charles went to the Bethlehem Central High School in New York City. In 2016 he was a senior in high school. However, towards the end of 2016, it was reported that he was taking a break from school.
Make-up artist, model, YouTuber
- father - He's a contractor.
- mother - strangers
- siblings - Ian Jeffrey (Younger Brother) (Instagram Star)
He manages his career himself.
5 feet 10 inches or 178 cm
Friend / spouse
James Charles has dated -
- Aaron Fuller (2017) - James dated a co-worker social media star Aaron Fuller in January 2017. Fuller first contacted James through a private message on Instagram. They exchanged a few messages before going on a date. However, their yogurt date turned into huge drama when another social media star, Tana Mongeau, and his fans accused Aaron of using James for fame. Not having time for such distractions, James decided against promoting their promotion.
- Shawn (2017) - James' love life returned to a social media drama in September 2017 after a guy named Shawn announced on his Twitter account that James was matching him on Tinder. However, James wasn't impressed when he called Shawn for using him for Twitter fame. Shawn apologized and tried to clear up, but by then the damage was done.
- Grayson Dolan (2018) - Rumor
Race / ethnicity
Dark brown (natural)
He often tends to wear blue colored contact lenses.
Charles came to live with his parents as a gay when he was 12 years old.
- Often wears a black leather hat to the back.
- Freckles on the face
- As part of his recommendation deal with Cover girlhe was hired to run an advertising campaign for So Lashy! by BlastPro mascara.
- It has also used its immense popularity on various social media platforms to promote multiple products and brands. For promotional purposes, he has included beauty and other products in his YouTube makeup tutorials.
- Be the first man Cover girl Model.
- As one of the most popular male beauty social media personalities. He has more than 3 million followers on Instagram and more than 2 million subscribers on YouTube. Its YouTube videos have more than 1 billion views.
First television broadcast
In November 2016, James first appeared as a guest on the popular talk show. Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show. However, his appearance on the TV show was not credited.
His first appearance on a television show was on the talk show Zall good in 2017 as a guest.
James Charles favorite things
- Signature makeup - faux freckles
- Beauty influencers - Jaclyn Hill and Nikkie tutorials
source - Teen Vogue
James Charles facts
- He was discovered by the cosmetics giant Cover girl, via his Instagram account. They were impressed with his ability to become a stereotype and overcome gender differences as a makeup icon.
- He is legally blind but insists that his ability to do his job efficiently will not be compromised.
- Much credit for the success of his YouTube channel goes to his father, who helped James turn his basement into a studio. He later turned his old office into a filming location for his channel.
- James began his journey to social media fame in 2015 by creating his Instagram account. His intention was to inspire others to feel confident and comfortable. He created his YouTube channel in December 2015.
- Before becoming known as a social media personality, he first worked as a hairdresser in the beauty industry.
- He was often harassed by bullies and haters on social media comments for doing “women's jobs”. However, Instagram's new filters helped him filter out hateful comments.
- Cover girl Katy Perry, the pop star, announced that she has hired James as the speaker model for the new beauty product.
- In February 2017, he caused a lot of controversy after making an insulting joke about Ebola and Africa. Shortly thereafter, he dug himself into a deeper hole by revealing that he was blocking those who asked for his comments. He finally apologized.
- In March 2017, a fellow YouTube make-up artist Thomas Halbert posted screenshots of his conversation with Charles, in which he apparently admitted to faking his backstory in order to gain notoriety in less time.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
Featured image by James Charles / Instagram
- How are you different from your sister
- All organic acids are carboxylic acids
- Which car should I buy in Delhi
- Can cause BPH to cause blood in the urine
- How can I apply for ECIL
- Are you worried about garbage?
- How does the Google URL Shortener work
- Who would win Warframe against Spartan?
- What's your mother's favorite saying
- Where can I rent furniture in Gurgaon
- Is Adderall effective for anxiety
- Are we becoming more collective or individual
- What do you secretly want
- What is a good hungry iOS development company
- What are the best government jobs
- Do dreams reflect our unconscious desires
- How do artists get such beautiful signatures
- What is plant pathology
- What is your approach to a happy life
- What paper recommendation systems do you use
- When were single-use cameras invented?
- What is green fame
- Am I wrong if I want more
- Can go vinyl flooring over concrete