How intelligent was Varys
Did Varys trust Tyrion after the events of A Storm Of Swords?
It is unclear whether Varys trusts Tyrion or not;since we don't know the inner workings of Varys' mind or its ultimate intentions ... Yes.But it doesn't matter, as Varys didn't have the chance to tell Tyrion about which is why the reason Varys trusts Tyrion is controversial.
Little birds can only whisper so far
This is an interesting case as after the events of A Storm of Swords
Where Tyrion his own father Tywin kills 
Tyrion will be in a box too Illyrios estate shipped in Pentos. This all happens very quickly and Varys has obviously no time Tyrion something to say.
While he's in Pentos, it is Illyrio, the Tyrion into their Targaryen Alliance and "plans"  , he tells Not Tyrion from the full plans, but that may or may not have something to do with confidence.
Tell or not tell
Tyrion is a broken man at this point. He was convicted of regicide (which he happened not to commit) and has been on the run ever since
He's also drowning in a sea of wine. He is definitely out of his mind, nor is he himself.
If Varys and Illyrio (Vallyrio) trust him when he's sober, it doesn't matter there Tyrion won't help much, let alone be trustworthy in its drunken stupor.
Whet your appetite
You see They see, Tyrion just lost his right to Casterly Rock, and Illyrio offers him the chance to win it back. that gets Tyrion going  .
On his way he slowly discovers that people are not what they say they are and other secrets like:
that is fascinating Tyrion and his curiosity very much; He just can't help but try to solve things and prove his intellect. He's finally finding out
The young handle turns out to be Aegon VI Targaryen (questionable, but this is a completely different fish kettle).
aaaaaaaand he's addicted!
It's the journey, not the destination
So Vallyrio is smart enough to know that Tyrion is an asset. It has proven itself several times:
- Successful improvement of cisterns and drainage at Casterly Rock 
- Successful evasion of the death penalty on Eyrie 
- Successfully clear King's Landing while serving as the King's Hand
- Successfully defend King's Landing against one of the most formidable forces to ever wage war against the city in the Battle of Blackwater 
Let alone all of his minor triumphs. So you are ready to meet him to use , and they know (in particular Varys with its many one-to-one deals with Tyrion ) that he is very intelligent and capable of that Intentions to lead or at least to advise, but he must be interested first! - hence the "journey" to discover the truth!
Mike. C. Ford
- What's your favorite old school album
- Office politics is a myth
- Are KFC's cookies vegan
- Why was Galileo killed
- How often should I tweet on Twitter
- How does SnapChat's Snapcode work
- Are there already algorithms for parsing resumes?
- How do ramen noodles contain wax?
- What is Jennifer Lawrence's next film
- How can I end a secret habit
- Studying philosophy will make you smarter
- Why is Ruban Kumar still in VIT
- Which is the coolest music website in the world
- What is the legislature made of?
- How popular is Delphi programming in 2018
- California practices socialism
- Can I install Photoshop on pirated Windows?
- What is a Sinsta Account
- Is Pakistan a program country or not
- How do I set the subtitle timing
- What's your proudest college achievement
- Can we build buildings on landfill?
- Help skin moisturizers with psoriasis
- What is better programming or animation