How is chemistry at MNIT Jaipur
Optical and Wireless Technologies
Proceedings of OWT 2017, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 472
Tiwari, Manis / Singh et al, Ghanshyam
Dr. Vijay Janyani obtained his Bachelors and Masters degrees in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) from Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur (now MNIT, Jaipur) and his PhD from the George Green Institute for Electromagnetics Research in Nottingham (U.K.). He has received various awards and honors, such as the University of Nottingham's Derrick Kirk Prize, the Commonwealth Scholarship UK, and the All India Council for Technical Education Career Award. He has completed various national and international government-funded research projects, and was a member of the visiting faculty at the AIT Bangkok and UoTEM Tunisia. His current research interests include optical communication, optoelectronics and photonics, numerical modeling, nonlinear optics, radio frequency (RF) and microwaves, optical networks, and solar energy. Dr. Ghanshyam Singh received his Masters and PhD degrees in ECE from Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur. He has been a visiting scholar / visiting professor at various universities and research centers, in the UK, Finland and Japan. Dr. Singh is engaged in joint research projects with partner researchers from Keio University (Japan), the University of Vienna (Austria), Cairo University (Egypt) and Lviv Polytechnic National University (LNPU) (Ukraine). His current research interests include antenna engineering, micro and nano-structured photonic devices, and networks and non-linear characteristics of photonic crystal fibers. Dr. Paolo Minzioni completed his PhD studies in 2006 and currently works at the Department of Electrical, Computer and Biomedical Engineering, University of Pavia. He is co-investigator of the European FABULOUS and NISTAS projects. Dr. Minzioni has authored more than 50 research articles in international peer-reviewed journals and he is co-inventor of 6 international patent applications. Dr. Manish Tiwari received his Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) in the field of Photonics from Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur. He is currently a professor at Manipal University, Jaipur. He was a visiting researcher at City University, London in 2010 and 2011 and Tsinghua University, Beijing, China in 2016. Dr. Tiwari has presented talks at a number of universities in Hong Kong, Bangkok, and London. He has also served on the panel of experts at various workshops. His current research interests include micro / nano-structured photonic devices, nonlinear optics and photonic crystal fibers.
Children's and young people's books
Non-fiction & guidebook
Humanities, Art & Music
Mathematics, science & technology
Social Science, Law & Economics
School & learning
Non-fiction books / encyclopedias
- The farmers buy their own food
- How did AI improve accessibility on the Internet
- Where can you buy an anemometer online
- Is semen an abusive word
- What are the largest suburbs in Maryland
- Are pictures of child nudists legal?
- Where does Leetcode get its questions from
- Can organized beliefs lead to organized crime?
- Health administrators wear scrubs
- What are some proven alternatives to TunnelBear
- Apart from advertising how Quora makes money
- What is 6 6 6 6 4
- What could graphene make waterproof?
- What is special about WhatsApp
- What is the theory of d separation
- Who does sentiment analysis in Spanish
- How would I sell my 1 kidney
- The anesthesia causes constipation
- How hot does a soldering iron get
- Who invented ceiling fans
- If 0 is an empty set
- Who drove the Jews out of Jerusalem?
- Wrongly claims lead poisoning is a crime
- What does it cost to sow hemp
- How safe is the West Village
- How is cooking oil made from seeds
- Describe your BTS-Biass smile
- What are authoritative books on horse racing
- Where do you get magnetic eyelashes from
- How do you feel whole
- Why did the UN condemn Operation Entebbe?
- Why are Democrats taking over Colorado
- What is the largest production facility for smartphones
- The Thai police treat tourists very nicely