What's the best sequel to the Pixar movie
The best Pixar films - our ranking from good to bad
It's a shame that "The Great Crawling" sits so far back, I thought the film was great, but I didn't see it until 10 years later, when I sold out a video store in the neighboring village with a bunch of other films for my VCR! Oh video stores, those were the days! Browsing around for hours and talking about films with the people who were browsing with them! Somehow a kind of "real-life forum"
Fortunately not the last, the film was just too good for that, even if the animations have aged a lot.
I feel more like this nice gentleman mentioned in his video:
I like part 2 best!
"Finding Dory" would have deserved a place further up front, mMn almost as good as "Finding Nemo"!
the black "dead-fish-in-the-bucket-joke" burned itself into my brain!
"Monster AG" was great too! As an old Swabian, I immediately took the Yeti to my heart! ^^
"Do you want some ice cream?"
- How much math does your major need
- Why do you think a reservation is necessary
- What is the quality of the product in Jabong
- Why are applications so long
- What is a real soldier
- Why are taxes important to any government?
- What cat lived longer than its owner?
- How can a baby get torticollis
- Is shock therapy still being used?
- What is the fastest browser in India
- Difficult to learn the guitar
- Michael Jackson was a good actor
- What if Google blocks Apple's YouTube channel
- Who is Sugriva's mother
- Requires Windows 10 Adobe Reader
- Who is the idol of Islamic religions
- What is the next business trend
- Dies Captain America in the Avengers Endgame
- What are some very advanced facial recognition
- Can a two-finger ulcer be completely cured
- How do I ferment dairy products
- Armenians visit Ani these days
- Who called this planet Earth
- Which famous personal grave have you visited?