Why I Cannot Have Sex After Menopause
Sex in old age? Truths About Menopausal Lust
1. Women over 60 don't have sex anymore? But on the contrary!
According to a long-term study by the University of Leipzig, women between the ages of 60 and 70 now have a more active love life than they did a few years ago. While around 31 percent of them reported having sex regularly in 1994, 42 percent described themselves as sexually active in 2016. A lot happens in bed, especially with couples: a good three quarters of men and women between the ages of 60 and 70 are sexually active.
2. With age, the desire for sex wanes
In fact, it is possible that the libido begins to weaken as we get older - but in both sexes. Men are mostly concerned with the topic between 35 and 44 years of age, with women the sexual interest falls a little later: between the ages of 55 and 64 years. In both sexes it is illness, communication problems with the partner, stress or difficulties that reduce the desire for sex. Conversely, those respondents who talk to their partner regularly - including sex - have the most desire for sex.
3. The lack of hormones is to blame for the weakening libido
Estrogen is a generic term for more than 30 different hormones. In the female body they are also, but not only, responsible for the erotic. During the menopause, fewer and fewer sex hormones are produced. A lack of testosterone can reduce sexual desire in women as well as men. In the end, emotional factors are mostly responsible for the desire for sex. Because whether someone is aroused has nothing to do with the hormones. What matters more is whether the two partners feel comfortable with each other, treat each other lovingly and know how to pamper each other.
- What skill saves your job from robots
- What is the fastest handwriting speed
- What does the CIA know about extraterrestrials
- How do you take part in Inktober
- How big is a Kodiak Bears paw
- Is human genetic engineering safe?
- Why is there emotional pain
- Is there a room wall in the room
- Why is the internet slow in rural areas?
- The term Fuehrer is banned in Germany
- Why is Winston Churchill heroic
- How do I start an unforgettable speech
- Who is the Best Endocrinologist in RWP
- What is a muddler
- How does CARCO verify an international degree
- Who puts cinnamon in chili
- Where do I have to go to act
- Who killed Maya on Pretty Little Liars
- How can it affect me to stand up straight?
- What is a diplo
- Could destroy Ungoliant Melkor
- Can the gravitational energy be quantized
- What is everyone doing wrong about Iran
- How important was Halley's comet to science
- Who lends money to governments
- How did the racial characteristics develop
- What started biological warfare
- What does the UML diagram capture
- What turns in fibers
- Where do the Daen come from?
- Is RSS dead 1
- What is a standard library in programming
- Customers want personalization