Who gets the most YouTube views
These are the top 10 most-clicked YouTube videos
Whether Instagram, TikTok or YouTube, more and more people in Germany and around the world are using different platforms to share videos. Some people do this as a hobby and post the short films they have shot in private. Others use YouTube on a large scale, produce elaborate films and are constantly increasing their reach.
Of the ten most-clicked videos on YouTube, all have well over a billion views, and three even more than five billion. In the ranking, six of them are music videos by well-known artists and four are surprisingly children's videos. The latter, however, have a growing target group and are best marketed due to the child-friendly content.
It has long been known that a lot of money can be made on YouTube with a large reach, but how exactly is the monetization of the Google video platform going? And what are the top ten YouTube videos? An overview.
How do you make money on Youtube?
First, as Google writes on its website for YouTube help, the producer of a video or content creator has to be for the affiliate program (YPP)apply in order to generate income at all with the specially produced content. In order to be accepted for this application, certain criteria must be met. If no violations of the YouTube guidelines were found in the videos, the chances are good that they will be accepted for the affiliate program.
After that, YouTube offers several functions that can be used to make money with videos:
- Advertising revenue: Income from display, overlay and video ads. To do this, however, your own content must comply with the guidelines for advertising-friendly content.
- Channel membership: Members pay monthly for membership. In return, they receive special benefits on the canal. Please note, however, that at least 30,000 subscribers must be reached in order to activate channel membership.
- Super Chat: Via the Super Chat, viewers of a YouTube live stream can send money to the creator of the content and write a short text message. Depending on the amount of money, the duration in which the message is displayed in the chat also changes.
- Merchandise: This allows content creators to present and sell their official merchandise items to subscribers in a special area. Before that, however, at least 10,000 subscribers must be registered on the channel.
- YouTube Premium Revenue: With this monetization function, channel operators can create special content for YouTube Premium that can only be viewed by YouTube Premium customers. For this, the channel receives a share of the subscription fee of a YouTube Premium subscriber.
To be able to use these functions, in addition to the minimum requirements for the number of subscribers, additional requirements must be met. It can happen that the respective function cannot be activated if, for example, the YouTube review team is of the opinion that certain videos or channels are not suitable for monetization.
YouTube names two decisive points for these requirements: On the one hand, the review team must adhere to legal requirements in every country in which the monetization function is offered. For this, the channel operators need as much context to the videos as possible. As a second point, YouTube mentions that the relevant content must always comply with the guidelines.
How much and whether money can be earned on YouTube depends on many factors. The most important thing, however, is to realize that, as a video creator, you are responsible for them. If you adhere to the necessary guidelines and observe the strict criteria, it is also possible to be included in the YouTube partner program. In the best case scenario, honest creators should benefit from this. If a channel manages to build continuous growth, the corresponding subscribers and views can also be reached in order to earn money on YouTube.
Which video has the most views on YouTube?
From there, there seems to be no limit - at least as far as the number of views is concerned. Videos repeatedly reach viewer numbers in the millions, some even make it into the billions. Music videos in particular can be found in the illustrious circle of the most watched videos. Even the most clicked video on YouTube can be viewed as a music video, but with a completely different target group than a song by Wiz Khalifa or Justin Bieber, for example. We take a look at the top ten most viewed videos on YouTube.
The top ten videos on YouTube:
10. Justin Bieber - "Sorry"
With about 3.37 billionCalling Justin Bieber's hit "Sorry" is the tenth most viewed video on YouTube. The music video for the song of the same name from 2015 is also the artist's most clicked video and ranks ahead of "Baby" (2.3 billion clicks) and "What Do You Mean?" (2.1 billion clicks).
9. Miroshka TV "Learning Colors - Colorful eggs on a farm"
The ninth place of the most watched YouTube videos is achieved by the video of the Russian channel Miroshka TV. Whole 3.6 billion views achieved the two-year-old learning video "Learning Colors - Colorful eggs on a farm".
8. Psy - "Gangnam Style"
In 2012, the music video for the title "Gangnam Style" by the South Korean musician Psy caused a real hype. Meanwhile it achieved 3.9 billion Views and thus occupies eighth place in the ranking. It was also the video on YouTube that cracked the one billion views first and is also one of the most commented YouTube videos with more than five billion comments.
7. Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars "Uptown Funk"
Another music video, “Uptown Funk”, ranks seventh among the most-clicked YouTube videos. Whole 4.04 billion It has garnered views so far and is one of five videos with the participation of the singer Bruno Mars, which has received over a billion views.
6. Get Movies - Masha and The Bear - Recipe for disaster (Episode 17)
With “Masha and The Bear”, another video aimed at children makes it onto the list of the most watched YouTube videos. The video of the channel Get Movies (33.6 million subscribers) comes out 4.38 billion Calls.
5. LooLoo Kids - "Johny Johny Yes Papa"
The song "Johny Johny Yes Papa" on the channel LoooLoo Kids - Nursery Rhymes and Children's Songs reached to date 4.43 billion Views and thus makes it to sixth place in the ranking. It was released in 2016 and, according to the channel description, serves as an entertainment and educational video for children. With their channel LooLoo Kids, the operators regularly achieve upload figures above the 500 million mark.
4. Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth - "See You Again"
The music video for the song "See You Again" lands in fourth place 4.87 billion Calling. It served as the soundtrack for Fast and Furious 7 and includes events from the film. At the same time, it also says goodbye to the actor Paul Walker, who died in 2013.
3. Ed Sheeran - "Shape of You"
With “Shape of You” another music video lands in the list of the most-clicked videos on YouTube. Ed Sheeran's song from 2017 is on so far 5.1 billion Views.
2. Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee "Despacito"
"Despacito" achieved so far7.1 billion Views, making it the most clicked music video on YouTube. It has a whopping two billion more views than third place. The song, which was released in 2017 and then became a worldwide hit, held first place for a long time, but has now been beaten by another video.
1. Pinkfong! Kids' Songs & Stories - Baby Shark Dance
The "Baby Shark Dance" is the most watched YouTube video and comes to approx. 7.5 billion Calls. The nursery rhyme thus has as many views as there are people on earth and could also be the first video to crack the eight billion mark.
List of the ten most watched videos on YouTube
|Justin Bieber||Sorry||3.37 billion|
|Miroshka TV||Learning Colors - Colorful eggs on a farm||3.65 billion|
|Psy||Gangnam style||3.90 billion|
|Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars||Uptown funk||4.04 billion|
|Get movies||Masha and The Bear - Recipe for disaster (episode 17)||4.38 billion|
|LooLoo Kids||Johny Johny Yes Papa||4.43 billion|
|Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth||See you again||4.87 billion|
|Ed Sheeran||Shape of You||5.11 billion|
|Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee||Despacito||7.11 billion|
|Pinkfong! Kids' Songs & Stories||Baby Shark Dance||7.50 billion|
- How high is the human respiratory rate
- Best cooling tower for power plants
- Can affect the room
- Chemical engineers are in demand in Gujarat
- What is your favorite type of egg
- How to say story in Mandarin
- Do architectural pillars make a structural contribution?
- Is Lucy a monkey or a human
- What are the best bartending books
- What elements are made up of proteins
- What are some amazing science related wallpapers
- Are there Soulja Boys fans
- How do I learn to do ERD
- Which crypto exchanges have a mobile app?
- Is Elizabeth Holmes psychopathic
- What is just ugly to think
- Video ads perform better than pictures
- How can I report someone on Quora
- How was Poseidon born where and when
- What is Harvard CS50
- Why am I fighting in college
- Blackballed is a racist term
- Is spintronics necessary for quantum computing?
- How to watch IPL 2017 streaming