MIT is a party school
"Kokon" (D 2019, especially valuable), written and directed by Leonie Krippendorff (directed 2017) - Montage Emma Gräf (Montage 2013), mix by Christoph Walter (sound 2015), adr supervisor / dialogue editor Luise Hofmann (sound 2016) - trailer
"We are like fish in an aquarium. We always swim in circles. From one side of the Kotti to the other and back again, until we eventually jump out of the pool." Berlin-Kreuzberg is your microcosm. Nora, the silent observer, is there everywhere: party, school, outdoor pool, rooftop, apartment. In tow of her big sister and her friends, she moves around the same blocks and captures impressions that blend in the summer light. Girls who want to be slim and beautiful. Guys who make slogans - sometimes in love, often provocative. Nasty cell phone cameras and fragile teenagers. But Nora has her own view of the world, and when she meets Romy, she knows why. Music is in the air now, Nora's body changes and the caterpillars spin their cocoons. Close to reality and always from the perspective of the main character, the feature film captures the summer of change. (Berlinale)
"Faking Bullshit" (D 2020), written and directed by Alexander Schubert (drama 1998) - with Alexander Hörbe (drama 2002) and Bjarne Mädel (drama 1996) - trailer
A sleepy little town somewhere in North Rhine-Westphalia. There is hardly anything for the police to do here, and all of the guards have not only come to terms with that. Denit, Rocki, Netti and Hagen have grown to love their quiet services and have become friends over the years. But then Tina shows up and is supposed to deal with them all, because in view of the lack of criminality, one considers her dispensable. But the four do not want to accept that and change sides to save their jobs ...
"Exil" (DE, BE, XK 2020) directed by Visar Morina - set design Christian Goldbeck (set 2003), with Mišel Matičević (play 1999) as Xhafer in the leading role and Stephan Grossmann (play 1994) as Mr. Winkler in one Supporting role - trailer
First, a dead rat hangs on the door of the house where Xhafer lives with his wife and children. Then mails "accidentally" do not arrive. There are increasing signs that the pharmaceutical engineer is being bullied and harassed at work. And even if neither his wife nor his colleagues seem to believe him, the man from Kosovo who has been well integrated for years feels increasingly expelled from the (German) community. Or does he lose touch with reality?
In his second feature-length film, director Visar Morina dissects the psychological effects of social exclusion and stages it as an interplay between belonging and alienation. In subtle images that gradually change with the state of his protagonist and with precisely acting main actors, he shows the role that personality plays in integration into another society and how quickly a supposedly stable framework of identity can crack. (Berlinale)
- Do looks and money matter in dating
- How do I start my acting career
- What is self-induced amnesia
- Is the moon landing false or real
- How can I properly remove the background
- What is the differentiation of x
- The celibacy increases the spiritual awareness
- How do you rate sales enablement
- Does BMW have an electric SUV
- You can put decals on the walls of the dormitory
- How acids break stones into pieces
- When does admission to MAPC MA Psychology begin?
- Is your household clothes optional
- What is your photography style
- Remember your past mistakes
- Where are the safaris
- What is italian food
- What are some weapons issued by the military
- What could graphene make waterproof?
- How is urea described in chemistry?
- How would you describe the style 2010 2020
- Marries a prince of ordinary people
- Do looks and money matter in dating
- Why is Karvy in the news
- How do clocks measure time internally
- What is food in Austria
- What's your experience with Wooden Street
- Why was nothing done about the H1b reform
- You can multiply x 98 x 5
- How many wheels does an airplane have?
- How does science support Islam?
- Why did JK Rowling make Dumbledore
- What's the best guide to git