Are braces insured
What to do if braces are damaged or lost?
What should I do first if the brace is defective?
We recommend direct contact with the treating dentist. This can reattach loosened brackets, arches or straps. Many orthodontists proactively provide information about their service and emphasize the urgency. Because if you wait a few days, there is a risk of injuries in the mouth or retreating teeth, depending on the type of damage. Therefore, in the event of defective braces, it makes sense to visit the practice outside of the regular check-up appointments. The same applies in the event of damage as in the event of pain: Report to the dental practice immediately. It is also advisable if braces are too tight or too loose. In the case of fixed braces, loose straps should also be reattached quickly because food residues can get stuck in the gap.
Does the health insurance company pay the repair costs?
If a major repair or even a new production of braces is necessary, the health insurance companies usually cover the costs. However, the insured person is obliged to handle the equipment carefully. According to the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Funds (GKV-Spitzenverband), the dentist must inform the health insurance company about an irregular course of orthodontic treatment if repairs become more frequent.
The health insurance companies determine individually from which number of repairs you have to pay for yourself. There is no binding upper limit for the repair of braces. For those with private insurance, the relevant insurance contract is decisive. The private health insurance covers the repair costs if this service is included in the tariff.
- When does Twitter recycle a deleted username
- For which harvest is California known
- Where do I start with GRE prep
- How many chords and scales are there actually?
- What is the Trustroots Review
- What do you think of George Galloway
- What is Bilkent University best known for?
- What is it like to be a franchisee
- Are there any cracking tolls for RSA
- Did King James write the Bible?
- Can drones be blinded by laser pointers?
- Why are noises generated during lightning?
- Why am I fighting in college
- What is early engagement in Cognizant
- Less customers can satisfy more
- What is the best career option
- How do I replenish my water table
- Who is the father of the pharmacy
- Is autism and ASD the same thing
- Which is a strong dredging school
- How well do you know an octopus
- What is communications engineering
- What is the abbreviation for NAMO
- Carbon has a melting point