Why is the water quality monitored
Monitoring water quality
To ensure consistent water quality, many parameters have to be monitored. This is especially true when it comes to drinking water or when it is generally used for human consumption.
In most cases, the parameters to be monitored can be analyzed and controlled in various ways.
Generally, between on-line and off-line analytics differentiate from water samples:
To Process monitoring so-called online analytics is usually used. Here, the water samples accumulating at various points in the process are continuously transported to a central analytical center and evaluated there. This guarantees constant and reliable measured values. Of course, online analysis is not only limited to water production, but is also used, for example, in sewage treatment plants.
Up until now, rather general parameters have been analyzed on-line, such as
Ozone content in the water and in the gas phase
More complex and difficult to measure parameters are analyzed using offline analytics. After sampling, the sample is transported to the laboratory and evaluated there with a suitable analysis. It is often necessary to preserve / prepare the sample before transporting the sample. This type of analytics is both costly and labor intensive.
- Is art inherently presumptuous
- What is your most overwhelming memory
- Why can't I study at home
- Health administrators wear scrubs
- What is the purpose of MMA gloves
- Which Syrian food recipe do you like
- Why does Justin Trudeau look so good
- Has anyone passed the TNPSC without coaching?
- How does the chain rule work in derivatives
- Which DJs use ghostwriter producers?
- What is QTP
- What is pyrolysis What is an example
- How strong are squid and squid really
- Why don't we use microprocessors in supercomputers
- What is e 2 2
- Why shipbuilding became important in the Nordic countries
- Do you need fixed games
- Why do some people study philosophy
- Who sang the song Sweet Little Sixteen
- What is the best photography site
- There are billions in Norway
- Which book you want ended differently
- How can I separate drugs from blood
- How to watch IPL 2017 streaming
- What makes Mentos Soda explode
- What will come after HTML5
- Could LIGO recognize a Blitzar
- Will we ever have space tourism?
- What are the functions of a gearbox
- Will Quora ever do a lite version?
- Who is the creator of the subpoena?
- How can I sue IIM Trichy
- What is a bicycle pickup