How do you manage Firefox locations
Information about the cookies
Notification about cookies within the meaning of Art. 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Law on the Protection of Personal Data), General Provision of the Data Protection Officer of May 8, 2014.
Cookies are small text files that create logs of Internet surfing behavior and are installed on your computer or mobile device when you visit websites.
This means that you can be recognized, for example in order to shop more conveniently on the Internet, for example you do not have to log in again and you will receive more relevant advertising.
There are a large number of different cookies that serve different purposes.
Here is a list of the cookies used:
- Technically: They allow you to use the website comfortably, improve its performance and ease of surfing, for example by choosing the language. Without these cookies, some operations cannot be carried out or would be more complex and / or less secure.
First party cookies:
|application% 5CApplicazione||Technically||session duration||Session cookie|
Third party cookies:
Cookies sent to the user's computer by a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher itself, but by another company that processes the data obtained through the cookies. These are, for example, the widgets of the social networks.
You could find these cookies on this website:
|Google Maps||Zoomable street, land and satellite maps of the whole world. There is a search option for places and trades as well as a route planner.||https: //www.google...E/policies/privacy/|
This website is not responsible for the cookies used on any third party website. We therefore recommend that you check the information on the relevant cookies and their management on these websites.
Change cookie settings:
From the settings of your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) you can decide which cookies you want to receive and which you do not. You can set almost every browser so that the installation of cookies is blocked.
In general, the modalities for these settings, which may change depending on the browser used, are located in the privacy management section of the browser.
If, on the other hand, you would like detailed information that will guide you step by step in selecting cookies, visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org.
If you decide not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use some of the functions of our website correctly.
- How can I repair damaged VHD files?
- What do you learn in pharmacy school
- Are international students admitted to MIT
- What are distributed database access primitives
- Has anyone actually won tic tac toe?
- What is the best aftermarket car radio
- What can you draw in 1 hour
- What would Alan Moore's worst job be?
- How do lawn mowers work
- What is a fifth of 100
- What did Terry Pratchett die of
- Who was the first Japanese geisha
- What makes digital marketing so special
- Why are there so many Fortran compilers
- What does car insurance exclude?
- What was the Uri attack
- What is a UART driver
- Why do different birds have different feet
- H pylori is highly contagious
- How does Google Maps show locations
- There is room for civil engineers
- What is a cost classification in a department
- When do soldiers get injured, go home
- Is there any benefit that msp is