Why does taco seasoning taste so bad
Do-it-yourself Taco Spice Mix - Taco Spice Love
Put your hands up: who of you loves tacos as much as I do? The funny thing is that I don't even eat the classic tacos that are filled with meat, but I think every other variation is just great. With fiery cauliflower. Or a vegetable mix. Guacamole. And a lot, a lot, a lot of coriander!
One problem, however, is that in Germany, in contrast to America, it is not easy to get a good taco spice mix that is not filled with any fillers (starch, milk sugar, etc.) or that even contains an E-substance hidden. If you can find a spice mixture at all! But: the woman is herself! If I can't get a mix that I like, I'll just make my Taco Spice myself.
This has several advantages: You have full control of what is actually in what quality, you can adapt the taste to your own preferences and the individual spices are usually cheaper than a ready-made spice mixture. I like my taco seasoning mix to be fiery and spicy with a good portion of caraway seeds. On the other hand, I like to be a little more economical with garlic and onions, because they taste quite intense in granulated form. Because the taco spice mixture is very intense overall, I feel more careful with the dosage when cooking. You need less than a ready-made mixture of spices - which of course also benefits your wallet directly.
Some recipes for taco seasoning mixes also include additional ingredients such as pepper or coriander. I have tested it, selflessly as I am, for you and can confirm: It tastes good too! Personally, I like the following basic compilation best, because you can also expand it:
Do-it-yourself taco spice mix
Recipe for approx. 5 tablespoons of taco spice
2 tbsp chilli, ground
1/2 teaspoon garlic, granulated
1/2 teaspoon onion, granulated
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon sweet paprika, ground
1 tablespoon cumin, ground
2 1/2 teaspoons salt, fine
Mix all ingredients together thoroughly and store in an airtight container until use.
Tip: The taco seasoning mix is not only good with tacos - I also love it, for example to marinate vegetables before I put them in the oven. The man also says that it also tastes wonderful with meat outside of the taco environment.
New recipes, articles & much more - straight from me to your inbox!
The first step is taken! Please check your mailbox to confirm your registration.
- How much do Greek pensioners receive
- What is an MRI Application Specialist
- What are your problems with america
- How do you bake chicken breasts
- What company offers real email marketing services
- What do you think people are rethinking
- Is it worth it to advertise on mobile games
- May women have a large penis head
- How does Concerta interact with marijuana
- What is rigid body movement
- Are there poverty ghettos etc. in Norway?
- How do I check the earlier punctuality of the trains
- DOOH will definitely replace traditional displays
- How does the GRE test work
- Which is better NCFM or NCCMP
- How can I reduce my OPD expenses
- Why did Amazon charge me for the trial version
- Do you believe in marriage after death?
- Why has Taiwan always elected incompetent presidents?
- What does thyroid mean
- What does a ciliated epithelial cell do
- Can we practice Unix commands in mobile devices
- Are dormitories more pleasant or hostels rooms
- What is the theory of social learning