What are some grammar rules of Afrikaans
Short grammar of the Afrikaans language
The fascinating thing about Afrikaans is its ingeniously simplified grammar, which hardly puts obstacles in the way of the learner.
The certain one items is for all nouns the, the indefinite always 'n: the one, the vrou, the child; 'n man, 'n vrou, a child.
The Nouns usually form their plural by adding -e or -s: dorp - Dorpe (Village - villages), angle - angle(Load -Stores).
Some Adjectives (e.g. polysyllabic) get the ending -eif they come before a noun: verkeerd - the verkeerde pad (wrong - the wrong way). The increase takes place with the endings -he and -ste: small - smaller - the smallest (small - smaller - amsmallest).
The personal Pronouns have the following forms:
Action words do not receive any conjugation endings, but remain the same in all persons. The present tense is the same as the basic form, the past becomes with het + ge + Basic form formed and the future with sal + Basic shape: doen - het doen - sal doen (does -did/did - will do). Are irregular be and to have: is - what happened - sal wees (is -was/has been - will be), het - het has - sal hê (has - had/has had - will have).
Striking in Afrikaans is the double negation. The negative word never takes the same sentence position as the German Not: ek never understood (I do not understand). However, if the negative is not the last word in the sentence, a second one always follows never at the end of the sentence: ek never understood never anything (I don't "don't" understand everything).
© Doringboom®. Last updated on 05/25/2018.
Imprint - Liability - Data protection
- Where can I rent furniture in Gurgaon
- How do I get international return postage
- What are the sources for collective bargaining
- What is your need at the moment
- Creativity is a strength
- Where can I learn squash in Chennai
- Is phosphorus important for our fresh water systems
- Where can I effectively check my IQ
- What do porn stars achieve orgasm
- Is existence anecdotal
- Is capital a pure sucker
- Which category will Huawei do next?
- You need high quality Breitling replica watches
- How do I learn to make dentures
- What does nod mean
- What is mass weight
- How much is the universe accelerating
- Are there community guidelines for Quora?
- What are the contractual obligations
- What's your first experience with Facebook
- What do you think about rock music
- Can you hack Russian networks
- How do I make sandwich bread
- How are convex mirrors used?