What will be the mindset while studying
Chemistry / Business Chemistry: Research or Business?
Do you want to do something with science? Is chemistry your favorite subject at school? Whether food, tablets, cream or cleaning agents - chemistry is in everywhere. Anyone who has studied this exciting, highly dynamic and future-oriented science is well trained as a generalist in many areas.
The specialist spectrum in chemistry ranges from basic chemistry to fine chemicals and polymers (substances made from macromolecules) to pharmacy, the life science sector and nanotechnology. The keyword energy also plays a major role in chemistry. How can you improve the efficiency of solar cells? Which new processes for generating energy can be developed? How can CO2 emissions from a power plant be reduced? Chemical processes play an essential role everywhere - for chemists this means a huge field of activity!
This bandwidth is the basis for a high degree of flexibility in the choice of the subsequent field of work.
This is how the course works
The chemistry course is a balanced mix between theory and laboratory work. Above all, the practical part in the laboratory occupies a large and important place during the course. This differentiates chemistry from many other subjects that are offered at a university.
You are suitable for studies if you find it easy to think analytically and logically, you have a steady hand, are not afraid of handling (sometimes) dangerous chemicals and you can be happy to see a reaction in a test tube or conical flask is.
Masters and even doctorates are recommended
Career opportunities are available in the laboratories of the chemical and pharmaceutical industry - e.g. B. at manufacturers of adhesives, foodstuffs, detergents, cleaning agents and fire retardants. But also in the public service z. B. in supervisory and examination offices in the field of environmental protection, consumer protection, material testing and in government research institutions. In addition, graduates are always able to work as experts in advisory, freelance professions. With a master’s or even a doctorate, however, you have much better chances in chemical professions than with a bachelor’s degree.
Business chemistry: know-how for the interface
However, natural scientists in a company often have to be prepared for their future fields of activity in on-the-job training. It is not uncommon for chemists who did not want to work in research to acquire business knowledge in cost-intensive further training courses in order to be successful on the job market. Business chemistry graduates can save this money.
With their chemical and economic expertise, they can be used immediately along the entire operational value chain of a chemical / pharmaceutical company, starting with purchasing, (management of) research and development, production and marketing planning, finance and controlling, information systems and sales.
Where can you study business chemistry? >
- What stage of body transformation are you in?
- Why do some people not respect our soldiers?
- Who is an expert in programming
- What is a backpack
- Have you ever removed an alien implant?
- Why does coal still get subsidies?
- What chemicals should I avoid in shampoos?
- Sexual desires increase with age
- For what skills does Wipro recruit newcomers
- How can I play games every day
- What are the new cool English words
- Restore photo after reset
- How much is little sleep
- What is an example of ancillary costs
- Are flight attendants paid for delays
- What is it like to be an IITian
- How do I pray properly in tongues
- Is 16 cm an enlarged liver hazard
- All people have wisdom teeth
- What is the main reason for numbness
- Investing in a stock market is risky
- Is chitin a polymer
- Why does Battlestar Galactica start with spoilers
- What do you prefer to meditation
- How to clean up your iPhone apps
- Why do countries import waste
- Does Sikhism originate in Sikkim?
- Who are the most underrated Indian actors
- What is better programming or animation
- Who discovered numbers and their values
- Why can people not appreciate themselves
- Does a pen work when not in use
- How was the movie Victoria made in 2015