App to download YouTube videos in Android
So you can download YouTube videos to your mobile phone
This is how you can download YouTube videos on Android
As mentioned, downloading YouTube videos is a little different depending on whether you are using iOS or Android. In both cases this succeeds without any major problems. For example, if you are the owner of a Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro, a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or a Motorola One Action, then you should definitely take a look at the app "TubeMate" throw. TubeMate is currently the most popular application for downloading YouTube videos. The advantages of the application are obvious: It is extremely easy to use and offers you all the functions you need without being overwhelming. To install the TubeMate application, you first need a trick: The app cannot be found in the Google Play Store, so you must first allow your device to download applications outside the Play Store. The fact that the app cannot be found in the official store is not due to its lack of security, but to the fact that Google (which includes both YouTube and Android) does not like downloading YouTube videos that much. However, this should not deter you from using the service of the TubeMate app.
To allow your Android phone to download apps outside of the Google Play Store, go to Settings> Apps & notifications> Advanced> Special app access> Install unknown apps. You can then select the browser with which you would like to download the TubeMate app. If you are using an older Android version, this feature can also be found under Settings> Security & Location> Unknown Sources to be found. Once you have activated the corresponding function, go to the "tubemate.net" website (ideally with the browser you have previously verified) and load the app onto your device. Various download links are displayed on the website. Select one of them and start downloading the application. You may need to first confirm that you are about to download an app that is not authorized by the Google Play Store.
After downloading the application, tap "To install“And then on "To open". To successfully download YouTube videos, you must first grant the app permissions on your device so that the videos can also be saved there. The good news: The TubeMate app is very similar in structure and function to the YouTube application - the navigation is therefore self-explanatory. So all you have to do is look for a video in the TubeMate app and press the download button at the bottom right. Select the format in which the video should be downloaded and the quality it should be. Tap Download again and your video clip will begin downloading. You can also reserve videos that you want to download later. In this way you save additional data volume. If you can, always use WiFi to download the videos.
- What is the symbol of resistivity
- Today is Google more trustworthy than humanity
- What's your best time management strategy
- Which brand is better Revlon or Maybelline
- What was served in the Microsoft cafeteria today
- What is unburdened insolvent in law
- What TV show was preaching too
- When will the iPad OS be released?
- What Are Some Good Smoking Brands
- What would really annoy an ENFJ
- Helps screaming the lungs
- Psychopaths can be crazy
- How to clean up your iPhone apps
- What are non-selling strategies
- Who are some female street photographers
- Why are hijabs so colorful
- What does TPB stand for
- Why shouldn't I sleep in multiple phases?
- Is life a force
- Is 16 cm an enlarged liver hazard
- Can lead oxide be reduced by hydrogen
- What is pyrolysis What is an example
- What is sanity testing with example
- What are some great popping dance battles