How does the Amazon refund work
In certain cases, your return is free of charge. If your return is not free of charge, a lump sum will be deducted from your reimbursement.
Did you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item that you purchased directly from Amazon and that you would like to receive a replacement for the same item? Go on
Annotation: Do not return products that have been shipped to Amazon by marketplace sellers. For more information on how to return products shipped from Marketplace vendors, see the Marketplace Item Returns and Refunds page. All information on this page applies to "Products Purchased or Shipped from Amazon" only.
Your item will be eligible for a free return if you use the return label provided in My Orders and the following applies:
- The item you received was incorrect, damaged, or defective.
- You have canceled the purchase of an article within 14 days within the framework of the right of cancellation and the price of the article to be returned exceeds 40 EUR. (The amount of 40 EUR relates to the individual item to be returned and not to the total value of the return.) Further information on the right of withdrawal can be found in our terms and conditions.
- You are returning an item that belongs to one of the following categories within the 30-day return guarantee period: shoes, handbags, jewelry, or watches.
If your item qualified for a free return but you paid a shipping fee, we will issue a refund for it.
If your item does not qualify for a free return, a flat rate will be deducted from your refund.
For returns within Germany, the return costs are EUR 3.50 (applicable sales tax already included).
For returns from Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal and the Czech Republic, the following shipping costs apply:
|country||Share of return costs (including any statutory sales tax)|
If the value of the return is less than this amount, we do not charge any return costs.
Annotation: If several articles are sent back in one shipment, we reserve the right to charge a share of the return costs for articles contained in the shipment that do not contain at least one of the items listed under Free returns meet the specified conditions.
Each return label is assigned to a specific return shipment. If you are not offered to return multiple items in one shipment during the return process, please do not return items from multiple orders or deliveries in one package. Otherwise, your refund may not be processed properly.
For more information, see Returning an Item You Ordered.
- Can PCMB students become a pilot?
- Has anyone passed the TNPSC without coaching?
- Who is doing well today
- How does the enzyme actually catalyze a reaction?
- What belongs to the management of medical devices in hospitals
- How do you know what is right?
- Is the neuroscience behind MBTI legitimate
- What is Kakuni
- What does individual recognition mean
- Ear infections cause headaches
- What is the cure for incessant urination
- What happened to Whole Foods stock?
- How can I avoid the hustle and bustle
- How does one become a weak person?
- Who Are Googles' Greatest Web Search Partners
- Why does Listerine burn so much
- Can you explain methods in Java
- What happened to good people
- When will you quit smoking?
- What is a btsnoop_hci protocol
- Have you ever accidentally spotted a fossil?
- Discontinued Wisk
- What is meant by a typical cell
- What are the disadvantages of sunbathing